Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 12-23-2012, 02:00 AM   #526
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Shocking....self promotion by FC on day 1 of being in the lead.

Everyone has had issues with their team. Love has missed games and still isn't playing right. Lopez, AK, Jrue, Lamarcus have all missed games (ie. real players, not names like Nene). I am behind in games....I like my chances.
My only surprise is that he took that long to start chattering considering last season he was running his mouth from day 1. That being said, we're 1/4th of the way through an 82 game season, this is definitely not the time to puff out your chest.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:50 AM   #527
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

I don't think I am self promoting when I say I had a horrible draft and I didn't think I could take the lead this season.

Self-promoting is something like... Rapsfan and me have 50% chance to win right now, but I'll find the way to be the champion like I did last season .
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #528
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

<<<<And the dark horse remains quiet.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #529
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
<<<<And the dark horse remains quiet.

I'm too nervous of the fantasy gods striking down on me to talk any smack.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:55 AM   #530
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's a tough call Toni. That offer could either be selling low or selling high depending on how the rest of the season pans out.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #531
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
That's a tough call Toni. That offer could either be selling low or selling high depending on how the rest of the season pans out.

I just need apples really bad. Let me know dude.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #532
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
I was about to ask if you're willing to deal anyone good on your team or just the scraps. Then you get Mo Will for Hump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Lets not get carried away here. Mo-Will is a mid-tier pg with a very low shooting % and an injury history. I'm also banking on Humphries numbers probably going up over the course of the season but we'll see. I was in need of boards anyways.

Quote:
Shocker, Tabak killed Beast in that deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Just looked up Mo's keeper value....7th round! sweet ..
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/973/mo-williams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotoworld
Mo Williams (thumb) will receive a second MRI on his injured right thumb and is currently wearing a large plastic cast to protect his injury.
There still hasn't been a diagnosis of what damage Mo's thumb sustained, so the Jazz are going to evaluate him again once the swelling goes down. His owners will have to weigh their option on cutting him and he could be out for a while.

Who could've seen that coming?
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #533
bokes15
Playoffs!

Al Jeff and Iggy for D-Wade and Carl Landry? Wow. Is it just me or...?
Old 12-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #534
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Who could've seen that coming?

Isn't Hump like a walking corpse on a basketball court these days? Shallow victory there.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:13 PM   #535
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Al Jeff and Iggy for D-Wade and Carl Landry? Wow. Is it just me or...?

Funk, normally I have much respect for your fantasy skills, but it's like someone has hijacked your account this year.

And how the mighty have fallen.....Pau Gasol traded for Ray Felton.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #536
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
And how the mighty have fallen.....Pau Gasol traded for Ray Felton.
The sad part is, with how Pau has been playing it still took some consideration on my part before I went through with it...
Old 12-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #537
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Well it looks like I turned Wade, Gasol and Landry into Felton, Iguodala and Jefferson. I'm ok with that.

Still need more assists and another centre. Bargnani, Waiters, Derozan, Allen and Stoudemire are available. Waiters and Derozan have great keeper value, just keep that in mind.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #538
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Guess I can plug in Collison
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #539
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Well it looks like I turned Wade, Gasol and Landry into Felton, Iguodala and Jefferson. I'm ok with that.

Still need more assists and another centre. Bargnani, Waiters, Derozan, Allen and Stoudemire are available. Waiters and Derozan have great keeper value, just keep that in mind.
The Pau for Ray Felton deal was a fair one. The Iggy/Al Jeff for Landry/D-Wade was a no vaseline rape job.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #540
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

I would say Toni took an L on the Gasol trade and then a massive landslide victory on the Funk trade... Then got bold and thought he could pull a coupe on me too.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: