Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #721
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

kmart I have your trade offer, I'm not going to hit accept or reject yet because I'm still thinking on it. Just wanted you to know that I've read it and its being considered heavily.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #722
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
I guess I am just looking for ways we don't have people bailing on the season after 30 games. But maybe the majority aren't which is great!

You say 'bailing' I say building. Managers are building for next season which happens in a keeper league.

That being said. I'm still going for it. I've been getting alot of offers for my 13th round Nikola Vucevic Just letting managers know, if they want him they are going to have to give me a top 25 player in return. If not, I have no problems keeping him.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #723
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Truth is, I respect brwnman as a poster...and maybe I'm being a bit short sighted here. But I'd like to think he had a reason to make that move (besides spite). And if he truly did make that move out of anger (or whatever) maybe he regrets it?..not sure

Hence...I'd like to hear more from brwnman.
Both as a poster and as a player i've never had an issue with brwnman, and I don't think many others have either. So it's most definitely not a personal thing. It wouldn't matter if the ever so likeable Chambs did it or if someone who has caused lots of drama like beastnani or FC did it. Wrong is wrong. If he were to step up and say "yes I made the deal cuz I was pissed, shouldn't have done" it's wiped as far as i'm concerned. But now, not only do I highly question the deal and the motivations behind it, but I wonder what more he's gonna do going forward.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #724
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

You're making me blush, bokes.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #725
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Anybody have interest in Granger?

He hasn't played all year but he's due back in about a month, 2nd round value next year. Maybe brwnman can give me Cousins for him. Just spitballing here.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:20 PM   #726
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Anybody have interest in Granger?

He hasn't played all year but he's due back in about a month, 2nd round value next year. Maybe brwnman can give me Cousins for him. Just spitballing here.
Who would want Cousins, he's majorly overrated anyways. That waste of space has 28/15/4/2 on us in 29 minutes thus far.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #727
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Who would want Cousins, he's majorly overrated anyways. That waste of space has 28/15/4/2 on us in 29 minutes thus far.

Pathetic numbers, really.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:34 PM   #728
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Make that 31/20/4/2, I have Javale Mcgee, i'll package in Tayshaun Prince and Humphries if your interested?
Old 01-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #729
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Chamberlain, clear some PM space.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:09 AM   #730
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Chamberlain, clear some PM space.

Sorry babe, I knew I was getting close but then got distracted by my roommates cooking. Shit smells amazing.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:37 AM   #731
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Sorry babe, I knew I was getting close but then got distracted by my roommates cooking. Shit smells amazing.
You in the mood tonight?
Old 01-05-2013, 12:53 AM   #732
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Quote:
You in the mood tonight?

The smell of authentic Bohemian food being cooked right beside a man makes him powerless to temptation.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:03 AM   #733
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
With moves like this, i'd NEVER put money into this league. Other leagues, maybe. This one, hell no. There are just way to many variables that have an effect. Rule changes, attitudes of various posters which I won't name, and I think a major divide in skill level from top to bottom and certain people that really prey on making unbalanced trades with those people.
I'm with you there. As I think Tabak said one of the times you mentioned it before, perhaps if it wasn't a keeper league i'd consider it. Way too many variables that would prevent me from wanting to do it as well. Plus, I think it would have the opposite effect of what you expect it to. Do you think that guys who perennially finish on the bottom of the standings would more likely buy in hoping for a miracle jump to a top 3 finish or that they would just completely drop out altogether.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:12 AM   #734
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Make that 31/20/4/2, I have Javale Mcgee, i'll package in Tayshaun Prince and Humphries if your interested?
man the irony

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
the last couple of dr funk's trade have been very vetoable. I don't think I would trade Rondo for the combination of that package, but he traded Wade as well. This is getting ridiculous...

And on top of that he was arguing adamantly with FC about his unfair trades too and saying and how his keeper choices were all better than the ones FC traded away. This league is entertaining, i'll give it that.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:04 AM   #735
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
With moves like this, i'd NEVER put money into this league. Other leagues, maybe. This one, hell no. There are just way too many variables that have an effect. Rule changes, attitudes of various posters which I won't name, and I think a major divide in skill level from top to bottom and certain people that really prey on making unbalanced trades with those people.
Completely agree. Pulling unbalanced trades is one thing. But trying to get a few bucks out of unskilled people is rather mean.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: