Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #796
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Yeah tough blow to lose him again. Obviously fully healthy was what I was looking at for CP3 for Love, not injured Love. What a disaster!!!! Losing my best player and a top fantasy player for what will be 8 to 12 weeks will be difficult.

As for the trade, I'd like FC and Funk to trade it back and then we'll continue the season as it should be.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #797
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15

Edited.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:29 PM   #798
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Edited.
Oh ok, I was confused for a minute. I'm not sure if that was a serious request, like FC of all people would ever do that.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #799
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
As for the trade, I'd like FC and brwnman to trade it back and then we'll continue the season as it should be.
If that is your decision as the commisioner, I'll send the offer to Brwnman.

edit: offer sent.

Last edited by FCardelle : 01-06-2013 at 02:34 PM.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #800
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
I'm trying to figure out why this couldn't have been done 3 days ago instead of arguing with everyone about it's legitimacy. Oh man.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #801
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

edit: offer sent.

Thank you. While I was on the veto side of the equation, my request is basically as the liason for the league. I don't want any sort of 'tainted' titles etc. Clearly there is quite a group that want the trade corrected, so I think it's for the best.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #802
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out why this couldn't have been done 3 days ago instead of arguing with everyone about it's legitimacy. Oh man.
Because I hadn't read anything that sounded like a commisioner decision. It's that simple
Old 01-06-2013, 02:42 PM   #803
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Because I hadn't read anything that sounded like a commisioner decision. It's that simple
Not that this makes a difference but can you admit that you enjoy arguing with people? Cuz I mean when you started here it was the war about Euro players vs. American players. Then it was about how you build a winning team. Then when you joined here it was the constant back and forths with RapsFan. It just seems like while it's agitating to others it's enjoyable to you. Like when Beastnani put you on his ignore list just now and you tried to egg him on to get him to keep fighting with you. I'm being serious here, why do you keep doing that?
Old 01-06-2013, 02:51 PM   #804
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Not that this makes a difference but can you admit that you enjoy arguing with people? Cuz I mean when you started here it was the war about Euro players vs. American players. Then it was about how you build a winning team. Then when you joined here it was the constant back and forths with RapsFan. It just seems like while it's agitating to others it's enjoyable to you. Like when Beastnani put you on his ignore list just now and you tried to egg him on to get him to keep fighting with you. I'm being serious here, why do you keep doing that?
Because this is a forum. People debate in a forum... if people are polite with me, I am polite also. If they insult me, I insult them. And anything in between.
Maybe I was too hard with Rapsfan sometimes, but that is to try to create some rivalry.
I don't know what to say....
Old 01-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #805
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Because this is a forum. People debate in a forum... if people are polite with me, I am polite also. If they insult me, I insult them. And anything in between.
Maybe I was too hard with Rapsfan sometimes, but that is to try to create some rivalry.
Well I figured as much that it was for entertainment purposes. Not that I took most of what you said too seriously anyways. But i'm glad you can at least admit to that.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #806
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:

You were never 'hard' on me....you were just obnoxious. I think many echo that. Like I said, I believe in the fantasy gods too much to talk smack.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #807
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

Quote:
You were never 'hard' on me....you were just obnoxious. I think many echo that. Like I said, I believe in the fantasy gods too much to talk smack.

edit: BTW, fantasy gods seems to like managers that talk smack. At least "fantasy injury gods".

Last edited by FCardelle : 01-06-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #808
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:

edit: BTW, fantasy gods seems to like managers that talk smack. At least "fantasy injury gods".

I know! I must be being punished for something else in my life.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #809
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
I know! I must be being punished for something else in my life.
Maybe for winning 5/6 years and then asking us to contribute towards your quest to pocket $130-$260?
Old 01-06-2013, 03:16 PM   #810
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Maybe for winning 5/6 years and then asking us to contribute towards your quest to pocket $130-$260?

I always like playing for something tangible. Keeps people fighting for something. But it's all good.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: