Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-07-2013, 01:34 AM   #841
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Trade Alert!

Chamberlain trades:

Ed Davis

lilbeastnani trades:

Andre Miller
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:45 AM   #842
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

I must say i'm surprised that of all the offers I sent you, that was the one you ended up accepting.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:50 AM   #843
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Assists, baby.

I toyed with the idea of keeping Ed Davis for next year (13th round is a steal if he continues to start) but it's looking like I already have my keepers set. In order to make myself better this season, I need assists, and Andre Miller improves my team overall in that regard.

Also, I'm stocking up mediocre players to use as trade bait to get my hands on Nene because he's such an amazing fantasy player.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:54 AM   #844
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

To the first part, that's why i'm so surprised. I've sent you tons of offers for Ed Davis that you turned down without hesitation so I assumed you wanted him as a keeper or something. So I just kind of sent Andre Miller offer expecting it to be turned down as fast as all the others. Then I came in here and saw your post, thought you were joking and had to check and make sure.

As for the 2nd part, your head seems to say "I believe in him" but your heart seems to indicate otherwise.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:00 AM   #845
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

I'm not sure if you remember, but I was very outspoken about not wanting to draft Davis in 2009, thinking he'd bust this year, and just overall not being a fan of his game. He's still inconsistent and has a lot of improving to do, but he's doing a great job of proving me wrong thus far.

So yeah, half of me wants him to and thinks he will be successful, and the other half thinks he won't be.

Regardless, the reason I've been not accepting offers for him is because I planned on keeping him, but now that I'm 99% sure I'm not, I might as well try and improve my team short-term.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:06 AM   #846
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

The head/heart thing was in reference to you being on the pro-side of the ongoing debates but yet making jabs at brnwman at the same time.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:10 AM   #847
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Yeah, I just don't really care what happens with that trade. I see the arguments on both sides, and when I try to stick up for brwnman he ends up getting even more defensive and frankly it hurts my feelings. He's so rude, beast. I just don't know how to make him happy anymore. Things have changed since the storm.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:30 AM   #848
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Yeah, I just don't really care what happens with that trade. I see the arguments on both sides, and when I try to stick up for brwnman he ends up getting even more defensive and frankly it hurts my feelings. He's so rude, beast. I just don't know how to make him happy anymore. Things have changed since the storm.
Frankly, I wouldn't be happy either if you offered another man to tickle his balls when you have two good hands yourself. Step your game up big guy.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #849
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

I know I am in last (like usual) but I am not going to be around for a bit because my final grandparents probably won't last the weekend so I apologize if I don't respond much. Just a lot going on. Again, sorry guys!
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #850
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
I know I am in last (like usual) but I am not going to be around for a bit because my final grandparents probably won't last the weekend so I apologize if I don't respond much. Just a lot going on. Again, sorry guys!

No problem at all. Take all the time you need.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #851
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

Quote:
Sorry to hear that bro, no need for an apology family comes first.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #852
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

Now that Cousins is in FC's active starting roster, and since nobody wants to remove Brwnman from the league next step is just to accept it as tainted and move on like Tabak said.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:23 PM   #853
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I think I can speak from our entire raps board, our thoughts and prayers are with them...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #854
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

I don't think I can survive with Love injured again. So, reluctantly I am willing to trade him. Obviously a great keeper you'd control for 2 years. Healthy, consensus 4th best fantasy player overall.

PM me if you're interested or send an offer. Thanks.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #855
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
I don't think I can survive with Love injured again. So, reluctantly I am willing to trade him. Obviously a great keeper you'd control for 2 years. Healthy, consensus 4th best fantasy player overall.

PM me if you're interested or send an offer. Thanks.

What round is he in?
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: