Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #106
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NFC East Trash Talk Thread

Yesterday proved difficult for me. I absolutely hate the 49ers and their fans (aka my friends), but I wanted everyone else in the division to lose since the Cowboys blew another game. I guess I was just asking for too much.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:30 PM   #107
BuffaloBill
Catfish Billy

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know a lot of Giants fans. But if the Jets had won superbowls recently instead of the Gaints, I think I would know a lot of Jets fans.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #108
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

Giants looking like the team to beat in the division once again. Of course I prefer them looking that way at the end of the season. It's time the Giants win a division game already, can't win it going 0-6

They shitted on the 49ers, which are a great team. I hope they bring the same intensity against the Skins. Treat him like Cam Newton and embarrass him. The problem is that Eli has had horrible games (maybe his worst) against the Skins. They have a newfound running game, keep it going Bradshaw! I prefer a balanced 150+ rushing and 200+ through the air. Eli was great in the 1st half yesterday, and he basically set up the run by throwing it deep early. Perfect execution.

Sucks that this win is basically going unnoticed in the area because of the Yankees refusal to hit...blah!

Great chokes by the Eagles and Cows keep it going
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #109
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
I know a lot of Giants fans. But if the Jets had won superbowls recently instead of the Gaints, I think I would know a lot of Jets fans.
Do you live in NY? There are more Giant fans than Jet fans. A ton more. The Giant fanbase is also much older. It's not bandwagon fans, the Giants always had a big fanbase.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:59 PM   #110
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

how the cowboys find new and interesting ways to lose is always entertaining
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:50 PM   #111
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

time for the skins to bring up sexy rexy who always plays like peyton manning against the giants
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:55 PM   #112
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
6-0 vs division, book it.
This
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:09 PM   #113
BuffaloBill
Catfish Billy

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Do you live in NY? There are more Giant fans than Jet fans. A ton more. The Giant fanbase is also much older. It's not bandwagon fans, the Giants always had a big fanbase.

No. I just know a lot of people from NY. They're all Giants and Yankees fans of course.

I don't think anyone will ever really care about the Jets, mets, or nets until they start winning like the other NY teams.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #114
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eat Sh!t NFL, esp that pale f@ggot crook Roger Goodell.

Be shook every week.

Skins bout to beat the VaGiants for the NFC East lead. #HailYeah

Giants
Redskins
Eagles

Cow(boys??)
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #115
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WHERE'S MY NFC EAST PEEPS AT? Behind the Giants? Fading Fast? Cowboy fans, on the last play begging for MORE calls? Did you not pay the refs enough? I was waiting for another defensive hold? Romo gets sacked 1 second after snap, DEFENSIVE HOLD! GTFO...nice spot on Bradshaw too. AND YOU STILL LOST.

Shit, Romo just threw another Int. BUT ITS OK BECAUSE ITS NOT HIS FAULT!

Eagle fans, let's talk about Vick talking about he's going to be benched. Nice confidence there.

Skin fans, LOOK AT THAT! Cruz just ran by...

Eat our dust bitches...
Old 10-29-2012, 12:29 PM   #116
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

Awfully quiet here today Niko

I wonder if it has anything to do with Sandy cutting off their internet or electricity

Giants definitely the team to beat, but the schedule gets tougher. Steelers are on the rise, no way is that an easy game.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #117
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Giants dominating.

The baseball team
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #118
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Awfully quiet here today Niko

I wonder if it has anything to do with Sandy cutting off their internet or electricity

Giants definitely the team to beat, but the schedule gets tougher. Steelers are on the rise, no way is that an easy game.

Isn't the sissy bowl (Eagles vs. Cowboys) next week?
Old 10-29-2012, 01:54 PM   #119
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well I got nothin to say...
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #120
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Giants are the best, but this year that isn't saying too much.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: