Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-25-2006, 09:16 PM   #16
imlmf
Banned

imlmf has decent reputationimlmf has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
I like Vince's. JRich's looks mechanical or something. Vince is the greatest dunker of all time.
imlmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:22 PM   #17
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

I say Vince Carter, simply cuz he is the only guy to do an alley-oop windmill in a real game, and do it nasty!

J-Smoove, J-Rich, and Iguodala can perform excellent windmill also.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:40 PM   #18
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

@the extent of Jerms bball knowledge.

"Yo, fellow tribes-man, who's got the best windmills in the N to the B to da A? WOOF WOOF! Let em out, boys!!"
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:54 PM   #19
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
@the extent of Jerms bball knowledge

Yeah, this shows the extent of my bball knowledge. I'm not the one who claimed that Dallas has the championship wrapped up with no reasoning whatsoever behind it other than the fact that they're playing the next 2 games in Dallas. Real smart guy you are. Mavs. beat Suns and Steve Nash was supposed to give Dirk the MVP. You end up looking not very smart just like I've always predicted.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:58 PM   #20
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

I think the best windmiller ever was a man by the name of Michael Jordan
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 11:23 PM   #21
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

MJ over Nique at Windmilling? Keep dreamin. Nique redefined windmilling.

Gerald Green has thrown down some sick windmills. Wouldn't be surprised if he uses it as a signiture dunk.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 11:34 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNW-OhnYGo&eurl=

ehh
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:45 AM   #23
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

No question Vince has the Illest windmill. I bet if The NBA players were polled theyd pick Vince.

His windmills are just more powerful and his arm fully circles and his body is straight when he throws them down. Vinces dunks just simple and plain look better than anyone elses.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:54 AM   #24
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vince Carter. His 360 reverse windmill at the dunk contest his rookie season is the best dunk ever. In my opinion.

ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 01:18 PM   #25
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
I think the best windmiller ever was a man by the name of Michael Jordan

Yes, because if not fo anything else, Michael Jordan was known for his windmill slams.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:56 PM   #26
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

It is easily Vince Carter, anyone who actually thinks differently should watch that video.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:17 PM   #27
vincentda
Decent playground baller

vincentda has decent reputationvincentda has decent reputation

Nique gets credited for being the father of the windmill but Vince did so much more with it and is just smoother looking when he does it compared to players like Kobe, Jrich, Corey Maggettee, Stromile Swift, etc.

For dunk aficianodos, Ronnie Fields might be the best windmill dunker ever. Kris Bruton and Corey Benjamin are up there too. Some of those slamnation guys will also get a nod
vincentda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:52 PM   #28
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

Bron. Thats like his only throwdown.
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:56 PM   #29
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

What? Lebron?

I'm pretty sure this has always been his signature Dunk:

XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:57 PM   #30
StabMasterArson
I airball my layups

StabMasterArson has decent reputationStabMasterArson has decent reputation

Brons windmills don't even look good.
StabMasterArson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: