Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 09-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
BullsAj
Black and Red. Chicago

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster
Default New DRose Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fJzGIAIG9k

Another great one from the boys @ Adidas
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:52 PM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: New DRose Commercial

I really hope he's going to be back by this season. I think this Bulls team can compete. I don't think they're contenders but the east is still weak and it looks like the only teams that will really compete out east are the Celtics and Heat. Bulls can very easily be the 3rd best team unless the Knicks finally come together.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:22 AM   #3
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm liking Derrick being out there with commercials and interviews while going through rehab. He's looking really good. I don't care when he comes back, I just don't want to see the guy on the court before Febuary.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #4
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

im not buying into this hype. when i see rose going full throttle from court to court, thats when ill know hes back. let us hope he does that this season
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:07 PM   #5
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
im not buying into this hype. when i see rose going full throttle from court to court, thats when ill know hes back. let us hope he does that this season

I've noticed that all of the younger fans want to see Rose back this season, and the older fans want to see Rose take the whole season off.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #6
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I've noticed that all of the younger fans want to see Rose back this season, and the older fans want to see Rose take the whole season off.

Keep having this mental image of him coming back 2 weeks before playoffs start, taking the Bulls in as the 8 seed, and letting out a years worth of frustration in the 1st round.

Don't see it happening though.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: