Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #61
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate your conversation/speaking skills with this scale

3-5 depending on the setting and who I'm talking to.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:27 PM   #62
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

I don't get it. I have nothing to talk about, period
Maybe its because I don't lead an active life? Is that it? Are most of your conversations about something you did earlier that day or earlier in the week? Do I just need to start doing more so that I can talk about what I did?
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #63
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
Maybe its because I don't lead an active life? Is that it? Are most of your conversations about something you did earlier that day or earlier in the week? Do I just need to start doing more so that I can talk about what I did?

Make up a fake life or talk about someone else's life as if it were your own. We have plenty of good people to choose from here on ISH.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:37 PM   #64
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Make up a fake life or talk about someone else's life as if it were your own. We have plenty of good people to choose from here on ISH.
But then I'd have to keep up the fake life lie.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #65
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
But then I'd have to keep up the fake life lie.

Well maybe it's just me but lies are easy to keep up with. I don't have much of a real life to clutter the memory storage space where my lie would be stored so I can pull it off.

Are you just trying to talk to women?
Old 10-15-2012, 10:45 PM   #66
BuGzBuNNy

Quote:
Well maybe it's just me but lies are easy to keep up with. I don't have much of a real life to clutter the memory storage space where my lie would be stored so I can pull it off.

Are you just trying to talk to women?
Ha, I'm the same way really. But If I'm trying to get close with the girl then that'd make it difficult to keep her from knowing the lie was a lie, depending on how big the lie.

Primarily women since I don't really care that my conversation skills suck when talking to guys, though it'd be cool to improve that too.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #67
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Talk about the other person.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #68
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Ha, I'm the same way really. But If I'm trying to get close with the girl then that'd make it difficult to keep her from knowing the lie was a lie, depending on how big the lie.

Primarily women since I don't really care that my conversation skills suck when talking to guys, though it'd be cool to improve that too.
Practice.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:55 PM   #69
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

You know what? It's stupid that a thread like this even has to exist. (No offense OP), but all a bitch has to do for a guy to want to f*ck her is be pretty and not have AIDS. They don't have to have any personality or actual worth as a person. But guys, we have to do all of this extra shit. And even then it's not even guaranteed that she'll f*ck us afterward.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #70
BuGzBuNNy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Talk about the other person.
Gets me nowhere. I just got out of one of my classes. I sit next to a girl who pretty clearly wants me to talk to her. Literally, she's just sitting there kind of looking my way like, "are you not going to say anything?" while playing with her pen in her hand. This is common with me, happens in basically all my classes.

She told me she had an exam in her next period. I waited til after class to tell her "good luck on your exam", and she responded "oh thanks I need it". By then I was already turned around walking away
Old 10-15-2012, 10:59 PM   #71
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

My speaking skills rival Barry Obama, William Clinton, JFK, and FDR.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:00 PM   #72
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You know what? It's stupid that a thread like this even has to exist. (No offense OP), but all a bitch has to do for a guy to want to f*ck her is be pretty and not have AIDS. They don't have to have any personality or actual worth as a person. But guys, we have to do all of this extra shit. And even then it's not even guaranteed that she'll f*ck us afterward.
Welcome to the real world.

We do all this shit. We in the gym, gettin' our money up, nice car, nice place of residence all to (try) and get some psuuy ... try.

All a bich gotta do is offer ... hey you want some ... and before she can even finish "yes bich, yes."
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:03 PM   #73
BuGzBuNNy

Usually when I try to talk to them about them, I ask a close ended question where they can respond yes or no..but to avoid the awkwardness they try to elaborate in which is still awkward because I have nothing to say after they're done elaborating. And if I do its something like "oh thats cool" or another closed ended question.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:05 PM   #74
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Usually when I try to talk to them about them, I ask a close ended question where they can respond yes or no..but to avoid the awkwardness they try to elaborate in which is still awkward because I have nothing to say after they're done elaborating. And if I do its something like "oh thats cool" or another closed ended question.

Don't feel bad. 9/10 times they're just yapping off about some bullshit that no one cares about so it's no surprise you aren't interested enough to keep the convo going. That's her fault for being boring, not yours.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #75
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

A couple times I didn't have to do shit. It was magical.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: