Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #16
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Attention COWBOYS NATION... we need to talk (especially you -Primetime-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He's like this a lot. It's not new. He runs bad routes. He loses concentration (did you see him skipping and running half assed because it wasn't a pass play to him?).

You don't even need to bench him, you can give him less reps. Make him the slot guy sometimes instead. It's pretty clear there are no consequences and they baby him, you can see Romo on the sideline telling him it's ok. He should be angry - he took a 3-0 game you were driving for the lead score and made it a 10-0 game where you were chasing the whole time. Because he was unaware there was a blitz, ignored the audible and ran a deep out.

He is eerily similar to Holmes on the Jets, he gets his catches, but isn't efficient (he'll be 8 of 12 instead of 8 of 9) and his misses are bad because they'll be missed TD's, turnovers from mental mistakes.

I'm not saying trade him, release him, or even bench him for a game. But there needs to be more consequences than the pats on the back you see him getting.
well if he were to do what he did last night EVERY night, then he would naturally lose his job to Ogletree without the coaches even forcing it...it would happen the same way it happened with Robinson lat year, Tony would just stop throwing the ball to Dez and more to Ogletree

Dez is our #2 WR, and even though his mental mistakes last night were awful, I still think he is a great #2...one of the better #2 WRs in the NFL
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:02 PM   #17
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Attention COWBOYS NATION... we need to talk (especially you -Primetime-)

honest observation on the Cowboys.

Cowboys dont have any real leadership.. Thats the problem I see.

Jones is a corporate leader, but that doesnt translate to the field unless he can create a chain of guys from the front office who show similar leadership, down through the locker room and onto the field.

there is something missing in Dallas..

When I look at the Eagles? I see a team that has alot of problems/issues that they are forever trying to work out.... But I do see a real team with real cohesion among the players and coaches. I see a team that will stick together.

Are the Cowboys responsible to each other? Does Dez understand that it is unacceptable that he doesnt know the routes like the back of his hand? Is Romo able to help him understand? How many players like Dez can one team have before it affects the whole team?

question for Cowboy fans...

Who is the leader of this team?
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #18
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
honest observation on the Cowboys.

Cowboys dont have any real leadership.. Thats the problem I see.

Jones is a corporate leader, but that doesnt translate to the field unless he can create a chain of guys from the front office who show similar leadership, down through the locker room and onto the field.

there is something missing in Dallas..

When I look at the Eagles? I see a team that has alot of problems/issues that they are forever trying to work out.... But I do see a real team with real cohesion among the players and coaches. I see a team that will stick together.

Are the Cowboys responsible to each other? Does Dez understand that it is unacceptable that he doesnt know the routes like the back of his hand? Is Romo able to help him understand? How many players like Dez can one team have before it affects the whole team?

question for Cowboy fans...

Who is the leader of this team?
Romo is MUCH MUCH MUCH more out spoken and vocal than anyone will ever give him credit for...he is our leader on offense obviously

Defense might need a vocal guy though...
Old 10-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #19
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
How many players like Dez can one team have before it affects the whole team?

Dez is the only one on the team like that...

-Sean Lee
-Ware
-Witten
-Miles
-etc
-etc
-rest of the team

all have their head on straight...Dez is the only idiot
Old 10-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #20
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

its not a tired thing to say Jerry at GM is the main problem BECAUSE ITS ****ING TRUE

that money hunger ****er is Al Davis 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

Dez is our #2 WR, and even though his mental mistakes last night were awful, I still think he is a great #2...one of the better #2 WRs in the NFL

if the Cowboys had a WR in his place that knew his routes last year they make the playoffs b/c dumbass Dez wouldnt have been screwing shit up and setting up picks. The ****er STILL does not know the full playbook. STILL!!!! That god damn pathetic.

Last edited by kentatm : 10-02-2012 at 08:03 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #21
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I would much rather talk about the players and the things that can change rather than the ownership which will NEVER EVER EVER CHANGE...EVER..it will always be owned by the Jones family and there is nothing anyone can do about it, and you know what, I am happy with it because they care. Their life is football, I would rather have that then an owner that doesn't know his own team.

Well... IDK if you had time to watch the video in the OP (especially the second one)...

But at the end of the video I guess the guy comes to conclusion that Jason Garrett has to go...

and I guess that's the problem... Jason Garrett.

So I guess we give him the rest of the season, and see if he can fix the offense...
and if he can't we say goodbye....

We are scoring the least amount of points in the conference...
that's ridiculous with talent on this team. His play calling sucks.

And... to b*tch about Jerry Jones real quick... If we fire Jason Garret,
which coach is going to feel comfortable working for our owner?
Coaches don't want to work with him.

Thoughts on Jason Garrett?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #22
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

my thoughts in general are that it is still very early in the season and the majority of everything said by fans and media the last couple days is a MASSIVE overreaction

FIRE EVERYONE!!!

OMG GARRETT SUCKS!!!...WORST COACH IN THE NFL!!!

JERRY IS AL DAVIS!!!

BENCH DEZ!!!

THIS GAME IS PROOF ROMO CAN'T WIN ANYTHING EVER!!!

EVERY DRAFT WE EVER HAD HAS SUCKED!!!

I THINK TOM LANDRY WAS SECRETLY GAY!!!

it's just one loss...everyone needs to chill lol

all that matters is getting into the playoffs and getting hot there...
Old 10-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #23
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

all that matters is getting into the playoffs and getting hot there...

I'll ask you about the playoffs in 4 more weeks after our second game
against NY.

maybe it is early...

but you can't feel good about the playoffs after that game.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #24
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I'll ask you about the playoffs in 4 more weeks after our second game
against NY.

maybe it is early...

but you can't feel good about the playoffs after that game.

I don't think anyone in the NFC East feels good about their team right now though...I still think we have just as good of a shot as the Giants or the Eagles, and certainly the Skins

I'll say this though, if we finish below .500 this year, even with this hard schedule, I'll be fine with letting Garrett go...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: