Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-16-2012, 11:44 PM   #31
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lakers preseason games

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Has preseason been any good this season? I have not seen a preseason game in 5-6 years lol
No. Your blood may boil...or lots of yawning. Your mile may vary.

Just only difference by -34 points trailing behind Utah. Very exciting game.

Last edited by kobesabi : 10-17-2012 at 12:22 AM.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:33 AM   #32
Da Kobester
I brick open layups

Da Kobester has an OK reputation so far

Deep sigh + yawning= Another atrocious display! Yeah Yeah I know your all going to say it's only preseason but the fact of the matter is were 0-4 with another double digit loss this time by -34 !I'm sure the ulterior motive for all teams around the league is to be 0-8 and demonstrate how to be the worst team in this preseason and show the coach were incompetent of a roster spot . So we have 8 new players that need time to mesh oh really c'mon I'm not buying it so do the other 29 teams trying to blend in their new players only their not expectant of a title!

It's no secret everyone knows the Lakers have an all-star starting unit but after dissecting the Lakers team the opponents know the prognosis of the Lakers team weakness is their bench past teams to present! Furthermore from what they've displayed thus far I see no indication to get all excited coz any less of getting a title this season = failure!
Da Kobester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:03 AM   #33
LA Lakers
High school junior varsity star

LA Lakers has no real reputation yet.

Our lack of depth worries me. We are always short on reliable perimeter shooters. You cant be a contender without at least one or two guys who can hit 3s on command. Its been just Kobe for the last 2 seasons. How come every time these guys like a Blake or a Vujacic put on a Lakers jersey, all of a sudden they cant shoot? When they play against us they have career games. They become Lakers, they go cold. With that said, when the season and battle for the title begins, our veteran starters are good enough to get us to the Promised Land, but to maintain those crucial second half leads, we are gonna need youth and scoring off the bench. I dont think we have it. Look at how teams are closing out games nowadays. Its on the perimeter. Where besides Kobe and Nash, are our perimeter shooters? We never should have gotten rid of Farmar...
LA Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:50 AM   #34
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Farmar? What has he ever done to prove he's a great outside shooter? He's mediocre at best. He never proved he could be the starter here, and I'm not even comfortable with him as the backup. I'm glad Farmar was moved.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:23 PM   #35
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

You nervous nellies need to relax, the roster, playing time and rotations will all be different once the season starts....and even that may have a rough beginning. We also have to work in the new offense.....so remember, this is not a sprint, it's a marathon, and in the end a Lakers Championship!!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #36
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

everything right, our top guys will make a total different team, but what Blake and Duhon showed yesterday was bad and i am not sure they can be better.
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #37
LA Lakers
High school junior varsity star

LA Lakers has no real reputation yet.

Our bench record with the Steve Blake look has spoken for itself. Ill take back my man former Bruin Jordan Farmar any day.
LA Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #38
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Farmar is about the same categonry as Steve Blank or worse.

I know it's only preseason games, but I remember under PJax, he still do better than Brown. I think it's to help their psyche.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: