Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #331
LakersForlife
Serious playground baller

LakersForlife is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

goatBE..KG,Oneal,ray,pierce,A.I. can suck kobes balls.
LakersForlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #332
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

I wish Derek Fisher said that.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #333
rmt
National High School Star

rmt is considered somewhat coolrmt is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
He doesn't have the most MVPs of his entire generation.

Fact.

He doesn't have the most MVPs or FMVPs of his entire generation - Duncan does, then Shaq.

Last edited by rmt : 10-06-2012 at 06:13 PM.
rmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:36 AM   #334
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
poido is on a mission
And its been as successful as the challenger space shuttle.
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:24 AM   #335
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
And its been as successful as the challenger space shuttle.

"poido"-has-been-as-successful-as-32dayz/poodle-posting-like-this-cuz-there-was-supposedly-something-wrong-with-his-keyboard

Last edited by LakersReign : 10-07-2012 at 01:31 AM.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:53 AM   #336
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I'm not gonna attack you anymore because you're a soldier and have done a lot for this country so I can't attack you.

But phong is a big time loser. @ fit player. maybe on 2k12
sucks for phong then.
btw how many lebron posters you got in your room? do you jack off to him every night?

And what's with the name King Beasley? You actually liked this guy while he's a heat?
That you had to name your username after him?
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:56 AM   #337
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
I'm not gonna attack you anymore because you're a soldier and have done a lot for this country so I can't attack you.

But phong is a big time loser. @ fit player. maybe on 2k12

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=276732&page=8

So...according to these two morons(rrr3/kingbeasely) I'm now supposedly an Iraq war veteran, who's supposedly 8 years old

See....this is what happens when you(kingbeasley) try to think on your own, without rrr3 GIVING you(kingbeasley), your opinion. Since you(kingbeasley) repeat VERBATIM...ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING he(rrr3) says without question, like his(rrr3) little b***h(kingbeasley)

GENTLEMEN.....The Dumb(rrr3) and Dumber(kingbeasley) of ISH!!!!

Last edited by LakersReign : 10-07-2012 at 04:42 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:02 AM   #338
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

You guys do understand by making this statement Kobe take a whole lot of pressure off of Dwight right? He says its my team so all loses etc. will be on him. Dwight now can concentrate on getting back and healthy.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:19 AM   #339
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Should've been a 3x MVP, too.

2006, 2007, and 2008
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:18 AM   #340
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=276732&page=8

So...according to these two morons(rrr3/kingbeasely) I'm now supposedly an Iraq war veteran, who's supposedly 8 years old

See....this is what happens when you(kingbeasley) try to think on your own, without rrr3 GIVING you(kingbeasley), your opinion. Since you(kingbeasley) repeat VERBATIM...ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING he(rrr3) says without question, like his(rrr3) little b***h(kingbeasley)

GENTLEMEN.....The Dumb(rrr3) and Dumber(kingbeasley) of ISH!!!!
Dude, you're gonna give someone a seizure bro. Did the terrorists flash lights in your face? Are you projecting your rage onto me?

And Phong, I didn't even mention Lebron. I'm just tryna get your fatass to lose some weight. Fat people, that are fat due to selfish reasons and not some disorder, are a disgrace to society
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #341
vegasbigshots
Kids at the park dunk on me

vegasbigshots has no real reputation yet.

He is defending the statement people are making that he can't mesh with Nash.

Kobe: ďHereís the thing: Some people are just very, very dumb. I keep hearing it from some people that I just want to score and that other stuff. Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation. Iíve got five of them. You canít be selfish and win one championship, let alone five. That argument should be in the coffin by now. I donít like having the ball.Ē
vegasbigshots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #342
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Fat people, that are fat due to selfish reasons and not some disorder, are a disgrace to society
So you hate fat people. That's very superficial and dumb of you. Would you dare say any rude thing to a fat person in real life? I bet not, because you're a pusssy. I bet your mom and dad are proud of you. But I think they might be prouder that your favorite players are lebron and beasley. Lebron ok, but beasley?

your opinion no longer matters.

and what is with your love and devotion for this phong guy? He slept with you and left your ass, never called back? Can't find another lover to project your love towards him to? Have to find me instead? come on man i don't want your dumbass either.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #343
LakersReign
Banned

Quote:
Dude, you're gonna give someone a seizure bro. Did the terrorists flash lights in your face? Are you projecting your rage onto me

The only person delusional enough to actually believe the U.S. supposedly send 8 year olds into combat is.....you(kingbeasley). Please continue to further embarrass yourself

Absolute mind boggling stupidity(kingbeasley)

Last edited by LakersReign : 10-07-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #344
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
So you hate fat people. That's very superficial and dumb of you. Would you dare say any rude thing to a fat person in real life? I bet not, because you're a pusssy. I bet your mom and dad are proud of you. But I think they might be prouder that your favorite players are lebron and beasley. Lebron ok, but beasley?

your opinion no longer matters.

and what is with your love and devotion for this phong guy? He slept with you and left your ass, never called back? Can't find another lover to project your love towards him to? Have to find me instead? come on man i don't want your dumbass either.
Of course I tell fat people to lose weight. It's only helping them live a longer, healthier life. Why do you defend fat people so much? Take responsibility and hit the treadmill. Dawg, this thread was straight until you are started implying u wanted to have sex with me
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:56 AM   #345
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Of course I tell fat people to lose weight. It's only helping them live a longer, healthier life. Why do you defend fat people so much? Take responsibility and hit the treadmill. Dawg, this thread was straight until you are started implying u wanted to have sex with me
I am apathetic towards fat people. It's their own choices they are making, why should I interfere? Take responsibility? Take responsibility for who? They made their own choices, and they deal with their own weight. Are they complaining to you about their weight? If not, what business is it of yours, an outsider?

Do you go lecture the homeless outside about how they should get jobs too? Do you walk into clubs telling people not to drink and smoke? Do you walk into broken family's homes and tell them to patch it together?

How about you mind your own business and stick to jacking off to supercoolbeasley's poster in your room?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: