Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #76
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive is considered somewhat coolOverdrive is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Do you mean you need the shot feedback thing to show, to help you? Or you want to get rid of it? Or neither?

Go to Options > Game Settings > Presentation, and there you'll be able to turn shot feedback on or off.

No, the problem is that when I do a jumper, dribble pull up or spot up, the release point is after the apex of the jump itself. So I have to release after falling down already. It's no fluid motion and I hate that. I'm wondering if it's about the animation of the shot(tried a few, bought CP3 - looks great on my PG, but didn't help), release(tried a few didn't change) or the stats as Mid-Close-3pt or Hops(don't know what it's called in english).

Fadeaways got the right timing though.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #77
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's lame you can't turn off auto save.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #78
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I bought 10k vc! Wacha guys think I should invest it on?
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #79
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
I bought 10k vc! Wacha guys think I should invest it on?

You paid real money?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:43 AM   #80
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You paid real money?
I used the microsoft points I got from dance central
Old 10-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #81
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

im gonna bank around 10k vc from this coach mode thing and then make a new my player and put all of it into skills. im hoping that'll put him to at least around a 70 and then i can invest into some gear and other things.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #82
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

I'm an athletic backup center for bynum! I just bought hustle points! Gimme any suggestions
Bought Finisher

Last edited by CarlosBoozer : 10-07-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:01 PM   #83
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

Cherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
I'm an athletic backup center for bynum! I just bought hustle points! Gimme any suggestions
Bought Finisher
Try the Legends Training Camps. Good value for coins imo
Cherry Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #84
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Picker
Try the Legends Training Camps. Good value for coins imo
Repped! Got lots of points for layup and vertical
Old 10-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #85
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Oh, so you can't turn off auto save? I was wondering about that.

I tried the coach mode last night and the game froze right after it ended. I tried it this morning and I didn't get points.

So not going to do that anymore.

I'm going to try that tip Walker just posted. I'll test it on a regular game since my next key game isn't for a month and I don't want to sim that many games. Although I kind of regret not going athletic for my center as the cap for the physical attributes of a back-to-the-basket player are low...
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #86
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Oh, so you can't turn off auto save? I was wondering about that.

I tried the coach mode last night and the game froze right after it ended. I tried it this morning and I didn't get points.

So not going to do that anymore.

I'm going to try that tip Walker just posted. I'll test it on a regular game since my next key game isn't for a month and I don't want to sim that many games. Although I kind of regret not going athletic for my center as the cap for the physical attributes of a back-to-the-basket player are low...
ouch. sucks for you i guess. i did it once last night then twice this morning. have 3.3k vc.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #87
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah the coach mode method worked great for me, been doing it all morning and afternoon, +10 on speed and +20 dunk on my player.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #88
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

That save before the end of a game works like a charm for me.

I put PIP while I'm watching football and I end up with 3-4 k a half hour. Plus I saved it in a game where I get the ball with 7 seconds left and down one so I get to continue to replay for a game winning jumper. Fun stuff.

I also created, yet, another guy. This time a SF and I plan to make this my primary. Not going to play a game until I get a lot of VC.

Two things:

1) You can only have three My Careers/Associations total. At least ones which earn VC.
2) The load of the game from the disc boot to the menus is at least twice as fast as last years. Three times, even.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #89
thesnowman22
I drain threes.

thesnowman22 has an OK reputation so far

Every time i finish the first game of my rookie year, the game freezes. Saw several people on twitter complaining about the same thing. Anyone else have this issue?
thesnowman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:25 AM   #90
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

What's this coach mode "cheat"?
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: