Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2K14 Tracklist Reveal

Big Krit - "Cool 2 be Southern"
Cris Cab - "Paradise (On Earth)"
Coldplay - "Lost!"
Daft Punk (feat. Pharrell Williams), - "Get Lucky"
Drake - "Started From The Bottom"
Eminem - "Not Afraid"
Fly Union - "Long Run"
Gorillaz - "Clint Eastwood"
Imagine Dragons - "Radioactive"
Jada Kiss (feat. Ayanna Irish) - "Can't Stop Me"
Jay Z - "The Ruler's Back"
John Legend (feat. Rick Ross) - "Who Do We Think We Are"
Kanye West - "All Of The Lights"
Kendrick Lamar - "Now Or Never"
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (feat. Ray Dalton) - "Can't Hold Us"
Nas (feat. Puff Daddy) - "Hate Me Now"
Phil Collins - "In The Air Tonight"
Robin Thicke (feat. Pharrell) - "Blurred Lines"
The Black Keys - "Elevator"
The Black Keys - "Howlin' For You"
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:16 AM   #2
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2K14 Tracklist Reveal

Cool, but I can't say I'd actually listen to the majority of those songs often, except for Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight."

Then again, I probably thought the same thing when I saw 2K13's track list. At least now we won't be bombarded with numerous Jay Z's songs.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:41 AM   #3
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wanna see some Tech N9ne, Eminem, Ces Cru on here. Oh well every word would be bleeped out.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:33 AM   #4
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

way to fukk it up 2k. i loved hearing new independent artists through 2k. now, ill have to uncheck that whole pos playlist.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:58 AM   #5
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fly Union - "Long Run"

ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:01 AM   #6
CelticPride13
Banned

CelticPride13 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Fly Union - "Long Run"

Love that song.
CelticPride13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:19 AM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Eh, soundtrack doesnt look great. No 2 chainz, no Future, no good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Cool, but I can't say I'd actually listen to the majority of those songs often, except for Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight."

Then again, I probably thought the same thing when I saw 2K13's track list. At least now we won't be bombarded with numerous Jay Z's songs.

Hater
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 03:53 PM   #8
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
i loved hearing new independent artists through 2k.
I'm in the same boat. I miss the independent artists. Some of them sucked, but a lot of them didn't. I picked up on a lot of new music from 2K over the years. I liked when the songs were fresh, varied, unique, and interesting.

When playing a video game, I'm bound to likely tire of them all songs included at some point, but it seems to happen 10 times quicker when I've already heard a given song ad nauseum in real life already (i.e. "Get Lucky). I think that's why I liked the unknown route. It was new music and a lot of times, I liked it.

I will say, I'm glad it's not so Jay-Z-centric this year. It's not that I have an issue with Jay-Z, but as a fan of musical variety, 2K13 seemed to offer the antithesis of that.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: