Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-04-2012, 08:36 AM   #16
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation
Default Re: Falcons are the best team in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
texans are the best and its not close
Why isn't it close? They've played weak opponents thus far and haven't been tested. They've played Miami, Jacksonville, Tennessee, and Denver. I'm anxious to see how they vs Green Bay and Bmore coming up.
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #17
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Texans defense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your defense.

Falcons have a slight edge at qb and wr.

Just my opinion.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #18
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blank
Why isn't it close? They've played weak opponents thus far and haven't been tested. They've played Miami, Jacksonville, Tennessee, and Denver. I'm anxious to see how they vs Green Bay and Bmore coming up.

The Texans haven't "just" won. They've dominated every single game INCLUDING the Broncos game and Miami isn't a bad team AT ALL. I'm pretty sure people who have the Texans #1 are taking last season into account as well.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #19
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
The Texans haven't "just" won. They've dominated every single game INCLUDING the Broncos game and Miami isn't a bad team AT ALL. I'm pretty sure people who have the Texans #1 are taking last season into account as well.

I understand that, but like I said I want to see them vs Green Bay and Baltimore to see how good their defense really is.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #20
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blank
I understand that, but like I said I want to see them vs Green Bay and Baltimore to see how good their defense really is.

As a Texans fan so do I.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #21
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Richesly is considered somewhat coolRichesly is considered somewhat cool

Always win.

16-0.

Superbowl bound
Richesly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #22
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

16-0? I love your thinking but cmon now, lol.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #23
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

49ers are the best team in the league. Best D since 2000 Ravens. Good offense too.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:35 PM   #24
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
49ers are the best team in the league. Best D since 2000 Ravens. Good offense too.

This. Harbough has created a monster, team is just strong at every aspect of the game.
Defense? Best in the NFL by far. Great pass rush, best front 7 in the NFL, solid secondary
Offense? Not great but a really good unit. 49ers probably have the best running game in the NFL, an extremely physical offensive line and a QB that's extremely efficient. Weakness may be WR core as they are inconsistent and prone to mistakes
Special Teams? One of the best Kicker/Punter combos, great returner in Ginn and the coverage teams are great. Harbough focuses on ST's more so than the average HC

The only team I see us having a problem with is New England.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:46 AM   #25
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
This. Harbough has created a monster, team is just strong at every aspect of the game.
Defense? Best in the NFL by far. Great pass rush, best front 7 in the NFL, solid secondary
Offense? Not great but a really good unit. 49ers probably have the best running game in the NFL, an extremely physical offensive line and a QB that's extremely efficient. Weakness may be WR core as they are inconsistent and prone to mistakes
Special Teams? One of the best Kicker/Punter combos, great returner in Ginn and the coverage teams are great. Harbough focuses on ST's more so than the average HC

The only team I see us having a problem with is New England.

Bears Defense has something to say about who is playing like the best defense right now. And really?

And I wouldn't say they have the best running game. Its up there but there are a few teams who can run effectively and as efficiently as the 9ers.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #26
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Falcons have a 4 game stretch vs Philly, Dallas, NO, and Arizona right after the Oakland game. Let's see how they do after that.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #27
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Falcons have a 4 game stretch vs Philly, Dallas, NO, and Arizona right after the Oakland game. Let's see how they do after that.

Who cares about that 4-game stretch? When it comes to the Falcons lets see how they do come January.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #28
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
Who cares about that 4-game stretch? When it comes to the Falcons lets see how they do come January.

Well they might be able to play those January games in their dome if they finish the season the way they have started.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #29
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Went to the Falcons-Skins game yesterday. Was hoping for an upset. Defense played pretty well in the 1st half but the defense can never get crucial stops anymore and it hurt the offense's confidence I'm sure when RG went out.

Ryan had all damn day to throw but I'm happy I got to see them play live esp Julio and Roddy. Nice game, awesome start.

I have nothing against the Falcons and their fans were pretty cool and excited, oh well we shall get you next time.....in the playoffs..
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #30
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

I'm scared of the 49ers. They have no weakness from top to bottom. Even Alex Smith isn't a weakness.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: