Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-28-2007, 11:57 PM   #16
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: uh-oh

just give it up for adoption or have an abortion if you want to keep your life on track.

America doesnt need another low-income family with a baby
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:28 AM   #17
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
if this is true, of course I would "man-up" and do what I could to take care of any potential children. I understand that I have to live with the consequences of my actions. This isn't how I envisioned my life to turn out, but oh well. Message to you youngsters out there. Just sit at home and masturtbate if you wanna get off. Don't do what I did. I do recall her telling me awhile back that she had been losing weight, so maybe that's why her period is late. Who knows

your potential kid is just that right now. a potential kid. even if shes pregant it'd just be a collection of cells right now with no conciousness. abortion man, i think at this stage all she needs to do is take a pill the doctor gives her.

dont ruin your life.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:33 AM   #18
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

puppychili has an OK reputation so far

You ARE the father.

puppychili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:47 AM   #19
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

If she really is pregnant, I think you should just face it, and try to be the best father that you can be. I personally think that abortion is immoral, but if both of you agree on it, it may be the best path for you.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:12 PM   #20
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am someone who thinks that abortion is a necessary choice at times. An easy one? Certainly not. I don't think that she should bring a child into the world that neither of us are ready to care for. She is neither financially stable, or emotionally stable. I will be financially stable when I get a real job, but no matter who ends up taking care of the kid, it will always be a reminder of my ugly past with this girl. (that statement alone probably makes me too immature to be raising a kid at this point, I dunno) Of course, I would do anything for any children I have, but I want this woman out of my life and vice versa.

As far as her being pregnant, still no word. Haven't heard from the ***** in about 2 days. I'm not going to totally blame her. I was the one who went against the advice that my parents had given me all these years and had unprotected sex. If I'm man enough to have sex, then I'm man enough to face any consequences.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #21
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

eauclaire447 has an OK reputation so far

its actually not all that abnormal for a woman to miss her period.... some that starve themselves (for diet reasons) wont always have it.... poor nutrition. there are also alot of athletes that dont have them either.cant explain that one. you should must def NOT get an abortion. even if it is "just a collection of cells" its still the start of a life.....happens for a reason.
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 06:06 PM   #22
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by eauclaire447
its actually not all that abnormal for a woman to miss her period.... some that starve themselves (for diet reasons) wont always have it.... poor nutrition. there are also alot of athletes that dont have them either.cant explain that one. you should must def NOT get an abortion. even if it is "just a collection of cells" its still the start of a life.....happens for a reason.
whatever, its not your choice its theirs. Children die every day, sad fact of life. Many due to inadequate nutrition (diareha is a huge killer of kids less than 5). So keep your BS morals to yourself. Why dont you go help some children who are already born?

Also, there are frequently women (raw foodists or extreme athletes for example) who do not have a period because their body recognizes that it cannot handle the huge energetic burden that is pregnancy. However, if this chick usually menstrates, you might have a problem. Could be stress, could be an irregular cycle (she would know if she had one), but the bookies would take preggers.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: