Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: DAMN video of 50 cent and his crew beating down Gunplay at the BET awards!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
it was because of the cops/security coming in with pepper spray. i was wondering if that dude Gunplay was punching in the second video was peppered sprayed since he looked a lot bigger than Gunplay, and Gunplay's punches looked real weak.

That was Philly's own Mike Knox. He was the one slamming gunplay to begin with. He said the issue was with Gunplay walkin past 50 and them and he tried to sucker punch 50 cent and run. Thats why he got grabbed and you hear "Get him, get that n*gga". So the idea he was jumped was wrong. I can believe Mike Knox story over Gunplay saying 50 cent knodded to someone to set it off.

The guy getting punched in the back by Gunplay was Mike Knox. He was pepper sprayed you can see it in both videos. Soon as he caught it in the face he fell and tried to get up. Thats when Gunplay attacked. Then he got pepper sprayed and ran off blindly.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:29 AM   #17
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation
Default Re: DAMN video of 50 cent and his crew beating down Gunplay at the BET awards!!!1

That video was pretty weak, wish there was a video of the Jeezy vs Rick Ross fight.
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blank
That video was pretty weak, wish there was a video of the Jeezy vs Rick Ross fight.

No just the two talkin smack, getting seperated and shoves/pushes happenin. Those two didnt fight, their camps did outside. Weak
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #19
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

how come I never see any of this happening at the CMAs?
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:28 AM   #20
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

How do y'all listen to rap and not know who Gunplay is?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:29 AM   #21
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Once I saw the sharply dressed black guy with the yellow bowtie I expected a solid recount of the event and for him to tell us what happened.
Then he starts off with 'There was like 5 nigg@s whooping his ass...'

ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #22
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey would have gone at it like that after this incident.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_4f12efd5
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:04 AM   #23
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
I prefer good rap
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #24
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Only like 3 guys who posted in this thread listen to rap.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #25
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
"He walks up to me with about eight donkeys, he nodded to one of the donkeys, and one of the donkeys set it off, and we rumbled," Gunplay continued. "I stood up in the paint, like a real G supposed to, with five bodyguards that's trained to kill a human." He compared some of the men to "refrigerators," explaining that during the fight he lost his footing, got back up and "caught one of the refrigeration like a lion on a wildebeest," before the pepper spray came.
What the **** did I just read?
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #26
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

I listen to rap and ive never heard of gunplay. Is he like cheef keefs borther?
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #27
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
I listen to rap

doubtful
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #28
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I only watch the BET hip hop awards for the cyphers.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #29
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Dude is like a 10th tier rapper? Not talent, just by name.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #30
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice, someone caught some real life footage of gorillas in the wild.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: