Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default My cousin got me out of a possible DUI in Mexico

went to mexico(hermosillo) this weekend and did the usual bs, got drunk as fck, was driving to hotel from an antro(antros=clubs, this one was classy as fck, too classy for my money, but they played spanish rock music and it was tight). wasn't crazy drunk at this point but my breathe smelled like alcohol. so did my friends. it was about 2am when we got pulled over. wasn't swerving or anything but cops go around pulling up to people flashing lights at them and pulling them over based on judgment, i guess being young and driving at 2am raises suspicion. anyhow, he made me get out of car, open trunk, and asked what i was doing. i did my best not to slurr or stumble, but before answering his question i told him my cousin is a cop as well (in that same city) and the cop asked what his name was, as soon as i told him, all he said was "que tenga buenas noches" and took off

then me and my buddies went to get tacos and got back to hotel safely.

edit: i suppose the title should read "....got me out of a possible DUI...ask me anything"

Last edited by highwhey : 10-04-2012 at 01:43 PM.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My cousin got me out of a possible DUI in Mexico

That's a phenomenal story.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
That's a phenomenal story.

jeeze just trying to talk to good ol' ish. thread is more of an icebreaker since no one ever discusses the thread title/op, it's always something else.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're pretty freaking stupid driving around a foreign country drunk. If you wound up in jail that would be a pretty fun experience.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #5
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You're pretty freaking stupid driving around a foreign country drunk. If you wound up in jail that would be a pretty fun experience.
Its a right of passage.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Its a right of passage.
The drunk part of the going to jail in a foreign country part? I've been to the holding cells in NY, no ****ing way i want to do that in Mexico.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #7
SilkyJohnson
Great young streetballer

SilkyJohnson is considered somewhat coolSilkyJohnson is considered somewhat cool

I wasn't drunk but I had a minor crack in a rear light. After pulling me over, I tried to dissuade the officer from writing me up by subtlety offering him a significant amount of money. Unfortunately, he turned his nose at my gesture. I later got my revenge by getting him demoted to the property room with some help from a political connection of mine. Now ineligible for overtime, he has to work at a DIY store and takes his breaks at 2.
SilkyJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's a good story, you learned a lesson without having to pay too steep a price. Next time you tell it though, work an AK47 and Thai hooker into the plot line to spice it up
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #9
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Are you ashamed of being Mexican and wish you were white?

And..

Did you score while in mexico?
no i'm not ashamed. but i have the tendency to speak english in mexico, and hit on girls who are underage. i approached plenty of under 18's, their booty looked over 18 tho.

all i got was some digits, and was getting hot with this fine b1tch at a party, then everyone started btching about going to the club.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #10
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
no i'm not ashamed. but i have the tendency to speak english in mexico, and hit on girls who are underage. i approached plenty of under 18's, their booty looked over 18 tho.

all i got was some digits, and was getting hot with this fine b1tch at a party, then everyone started btching about going to the club.
I said Thai hooker, not under aged Mexican barflies. Now you're just another creepy drunk.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #11
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
It's a good story, you learned a lesson without having to pay too steep a price. Next time you tell it though, work an AK47 and Thai hooker into the plot line to spice it up
Donkey show too.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #12
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
The drunk part of the going to jail in a foreign country part? I've been to the holding cells in NY, no ****ing way i want to do that in Mexico.
well i have several cousins in their police force. and earlier that day when we went to buy beer my other cousin(he lives there, not a cop) opened up a beer as he was driving, this was at 1-2pm in the afternoon, sun shining and everything. we drove past few cops with him holding the beer in his hand and nothing happened.

and nobody every obeys basic traffic laws over there, pisses me off because that allows cops to be corrupt and selective with who they pullover.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
well i have several cousins in their police force. and earlier that day when we went to buy beer my other cousin(he lives there, not a cop) opened up a beer as he was driving, this was at 1-2pm in the afternoon, sun shining and everything. we drove past few cops with him holding the beer in his hand and nothing happened.

and nobody every obeys basic traffic laws over there, pisses me off because that allows cops to be corrupt and selective with who they pullover.
Corrupt cops would be yet another reason NOT to go to jail in a foreign country.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #14
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
I said Thai hooker, not under aged Mexican barflies. Now you're just another creepy drunk.
i didn't know they were underage. i'm 20 myself. wouldn't go for any chick under 18 but believe me, they look old enough
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: