Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation
Default Week 5 Discussion and Game Thread

Games:

Arizona @ St. Louis (TNF)
Green Bay @ Indianapolis
Baltimore @ Kansas City
Miami @ Cincinnati
Philadelphia @ Pittsburgh
Atlanta @ Washington
Cleveland @ NY Giants
Seattle @ Carolina
Chicago @ Jacksonville
Denver @ New England
Buffalo @ San Francisco
Tennessee @ Minnesota
San Diego @ New Orleans
Houston @ NY Jets (MNF)

BYE: Dallas, Detroit, Oakland, Tampa Bay

TV Maps:
http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk5.html

Breast Cancer Awareness Month has begun so be prepared for pink accessories!
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board
Default Re: Week 5 Discussion and Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blank

Games:

Arizona @ St. Louis (TNF)
Green Bay @ Indianapolis
Baltimore @ Kansas City
Miami @ Cincinnati
Philadelphia @ Pittsburgh
Atlanta @ Washington
Cleveland @ NY Giants
Seattle @ Carolina
Chicago @ Jacksonville
Denver @ New England
Buffalo @ San Francisco
Tennessee @ Minnesota
San Diego @ New Orleans
Houston @ NY Jets (MNF)

BYE: Dallas, Detroit, Oakland, Tampa Bay

TV Maps:
http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk5.html

Breast Cancer Awareness Month has begun so be prepared for pink accessories!

This doesn't feel right without SP as the op.

Anyways, I'm thinking that tonights game should be really good. I've caught a couple rams games this year, and they have looked pretty solid. Finnegan gets in so many people's heads, it's not even funny.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:40 AM   #3
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
This doesn't feel right without SP as the op.

Anyways, I'm thinking that tonights game should be really good. I've caught a couple rams games this year, and they have looked pretty solid. Finnegan gets in so many people's heads, it's not even funny.

Meh, most people won't even look at the first page when the games start anyways. I didn't see a thread started so I did the honors. After all it's only a thread.

Redskins vs Falcons this week. Falcons can make team history by starting out 5-0, hope my boys don't sleep on the Skins this week. After struggling with Cam last game, I hope they have a better gameplan for RGIII. I expect the offense to be running the no huddle often, the Redskins defense isn't quite good. If I wasn't deployed right now I'd definitely have tickets to this game.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:06 AM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't believe i need to say this but the media saying Tony Romo is awful is beyond me. He's not awful. He's not a top 5 QB like some posters here (cough) think but I am hearing the talking heads saying Dallas needs to change QB's. Change to who?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I can't believe i need to say this but the media saying Tony Romo is awful is beyond me. He's not awful. He's not a top 5 QB like some posters here (cough) think but I am hearing the talking heads saying Dallas needs to change QB's. Change to who?
This happens anytime Dallas loses a game...people love to overreact

the entire team was bad on Monday Night...not just Tony

maybe we should bench all of our starters...you know, cause they lost a game
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
This happens anytime Dallas loses a game...people love to overreact

the entire team was bad on Monday Night...not just Tony

maybe we should bench all of our starters...you know, cause they lost a game
You have problems. There are clearly parts of that team not in sync with each other and your defense is overrated. But it's shifted from Cowboys have issues to Romo has issues. I think he's far down the list of issues.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #7
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Jets better make MNF at least 3 quarters entertaining.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Jets better make MNF at least 3 quarters entertaining.
Tebow might come in. And there might be some hilarious turnovers, etc. But if you mean by interesting "close" it's going to be over the first time Houston scores.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You have problems. There are clearly parts of that team not in sync with each other and your defense is overrated. But it's shifted from Cowboys have issues to Romo has issues. I think he's far down the list of issues.
yeah Romo is the least of my worries with the team...yeah he had a bad game, it happens...Eli has had many himself, along with Brees and every other QB in the NFL
Old 10-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
yeah Romo is the least of my worries with the team...yeah he had a bad game, it happens...Eli has had many himself, along with Brees and every other QB in the NFL
Plus you can get receivers. Or tackles. Or put in backups. You can't get a QB better than a top 10 QB in week 5. There is no possible way.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #11
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Plus you can get receivers. Or tackles. Or put in backups. You can't get a QB better than a top 10 QB in week 5. There is no possible way.
yeah it is a pointless debate...getting a new QB

it's like Jerry Jones debates with the fans that hate him...we can't get a new owner so no need to waste time even talking about it...move on already
Old 10-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
yeah it is a pointless debate...getting a new QB

it's like Jerry Jones debates with the fans that hate him...we can't get a new owner so no need to waste time even talking about it...move on already
I get that with the Knick fans. WE NEED A NEW OWNER, well then someone go shoot him and every person he could leave it too because that's done.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #13
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Quote:
Tebow might come in. And there might be some hilarious turnovers, etc. But if you mean by interesting "close" it's going to be over the first time Houston scores.

I can definitely see Tebow coming in if Sanchez struggles once again. Rex is trying prevent the media going off by continuing to say Sanchez is "their guy".
Old 10-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #14
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

I think St Louis can pull the upset tonight.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
I think St Louis can pull the upset tonight.
me too

they just upset the Seahawks and all of their games have been close this year...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: