Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-07-2012, 03:30 AM   #136
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 5 Discussion and Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
I didn't say you did. And don't use Amendola's injury as a crutch for Bradford. It's not like RG3 is throwing to pro bowlers. 3 of his top 4 WRs are Leonard Hankerson, Josh Morgan, and Aldrick Robinson. 3 names you'd be whining about if they were Rams receivers. And it's not like Garçon is a pro bowler (and he's been hurt himself.)

Stop making excuses for SB and hold him accountable.

So true, best point made in this thread. RG3 doesn't have great weapons at all either. I'd say Amendola is probably better than Garcon.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:47 AM   #137
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation

Anxious to see Mike Nolans gameplan vs RG3.
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:38 AM   #138
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

bradford was a QB for OU. end of story. tiddy/prime cannot be close to unbiased when it comes to any sooner/cowboy. romo, bradford, landry jones and aikman are the best QBs alive. it's not even debatable.

i'm probably willing to give bradford a pass more than most folks and some of prime's comments are still...absurd to me. he complains about STL's o-line when cards o-line is still right there. hell, cards' tackles really didn't even look NFL caliber. kolb missed easy reads but he was under more pressure than bradford that game.

let's see what bradford does when saffold comes back soon. yes, i'd like to see bradford with a full healthy cast but at some point...you have to meet us halfway and quit saying it's everything but bradford. i still don't agree with you that he has a big arm btw but feel free to show me a pass he throws 60-80 yards. he's basically a slightly better version of mccoy in my eyes...or maybe alex smith.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 10-07-2012 at 06:50 AM.
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #139
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

I expect Gabbert to have a long day today.

Also want to see the offense play as cohesive as they did last Monday night. Want to see the running game be a little stronger though.

We go into the bye after this week so we shouldn't have a letdown game even though this is a perfect trap for it. Short week and on the road usually doom teams but we get lucky and get Jacksonville. Let's see Jefferey show up their rookie and prove to the league he is the best rookie WR
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #140
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

F*cking Joe Buck calling the Eagles game. I like Aikman though. Calls the game unbiased for a former cowgirl.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #141
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bold prediction but tony romo will have 0 turnover this week.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #142
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

good fcking start giants

bradshaw fumble and 2 runs later, richardson runs almost untouched touchdown
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #143
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And that's why you trade up to draft Trent Richardson. Rest assured he will be a beast.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #144
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

Bradshaw probably just lost his share of the carries with that opening fumble. Ok, not really but still awful start for the G-Men.

Richardson is such a beast, I love that I traded for him in fantasy. If Cleveland could get some playmakers on the outside they would be pretty legit. I still am a believer in Colt.

I would think with a McCoy-Rich-Wright/Jefferey trio would do some damage.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #145
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

I felt coming into today that the Browns would play the Giants close. They matchup well with them in spite of that fluke turnover...
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #146
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

I know the Giants always have the WTF?? loss at home every year. I don't think it's today but still.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #147
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
I know the Giants always have the WTF?? loss at home every year. I don't think it's today but still.
seems like wtf game to me already... 14-0 less than 5 mins into the game
Old 10-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #148
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Perfect pass from Weeden to Gordon.

This is the Gordon from the supplemental draft right?
Old 10-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #149
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why is a LB covering a WR? giants fail
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #150
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Why is a LB covering a WR? giants fail
shitty safety help. kenny philips is out and antrel rolle couldnt cover me

giants secondary was already suspect, the fact that dudes keep getting hurt every week + wet field where their DL don't have their footwork = trouble
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: