Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #16
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation
Default Re: Dwight responds to Shaq's comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyNote
I just can't, for the life of me, understand why shaq is so salty

The guy throws so much shade it's ridiculous

you're a 1st ballot HOFamer...bask in it

Shaq has the mental capacity of a 14 year old girl. He's a bitch disguised in a tub of lard.

He's still better than Kobe though. Much much better.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #17
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

I'm on Dwight's side on this (i think pretty much everyone is), even though Dwight has done questionable things in the past.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #18
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
I'm on Dwight's side on this (i think pretty much everyone is), even though Dwight has done questionable things in the past.
Oh, Dwight is a girl himself. The whole Orlando situation, the lies, the manipulations.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #19
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYdpW...eature=g-all-u

i didn't watch the whole interview but he looks fed up/disinterested in general. shaq needs to quit being so insecure and sensitive. dude obsesses over dwight way too much
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #20
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

"No, my Superman cape is brighter!" ... "No, my Superman tights are tighter!"
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #21
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
Oh, Dwight is a girl himself.

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #22
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
"No, my Superman cape is brighter!" ... "No, my Superman tights are tighter!"
"Your jokes are lame!"
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #23
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:33 PM   #24
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue

First things first....

THATS F*CKING SCARY!!!!

OK back to the topic.
Props to Dwight for jabbing back.
Is it me...or does Shaq always have to have some sort of rival to hate on?
From other players to owners to Sports journalist.

Shaq needs to realize his legacy will NOT be tarnished in no way by Howard.
He should embrace it and have Howard's back play the big brother role.
After all the crap he has been talking no wonder Howard thought twice about LA in the beginning but now he is like f*ck what Shaq got to say. Good for you Dwight.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #25
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Superman doesn't wanna pass down the cape.
Shaq already passed cape to Blake Griffin.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=251575
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #26
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Interesting....

Anyone have those comments from Tex Winter several years ago concerning Shaq's pettiness. Seems like something we've been saying for a long time.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:38 PM   #27
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyNote
I just can't, for the life of me, understand why shaq is so salty

The guy throws so much shade it's ridiculous

you're a 1st ballot HOFamer...bask in it

Because he is... dumb.
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #28
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Interesting....

Anyone have those comments from Tex Winter several years ago concerning Shaq's pettiness. Seems like something we've been saying for a long time.

Quote:
“The other players on the team wanted to make sure [Kobe] earned everything he got, that the coach didn’t just give him something just because the fans wanted to see this young phenom play,” recalled Del Harris, Bryant’s first coach with the Lakers.

That was especially true of Shaquille O’Neal, the game’s dominant young center who felt immense pressure to win championships. Each season his dislike of Bryant had grown.

“What surprised me about Shaquille during our early days in Los Angeles was how frustrated he got,” said former Lakers GM Jerry West. “He was not fun to be around. The shortcomings of our team and his teammates made him angry because he knew he was going to be judged on how much we won.”

How angry?

Just months before Jackson arrived, O’Neal had slapped Bryant during a pickup game at the Laker practice facility.

“It would not be forgotten,” former Laker guard Derek Fisher said of the incident.

When Jackson and his coaching staff began work in Los Angeles, they were caught off guard by O’Neal’s level of animosity toward Bryant.

“There was a lot of hatred in his heart,” Tex Winter said of O’Neal. “he would speak his mind in our team meetings. He was saying really hateful things. Kobe just took it and kept going.

We don’t think it’s any secret that Shaq can be extremely petty, especially when it comes to Kobe.

Damn shame.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #29
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Shaq is my dude, but I gotta side w/ Dwight here. Move on; be happy. You're getting your jersey retired this season.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #30
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Liking Howard more and more. He is exactly right about everything he said and it's about time he told it how it is. Hope Howard rampages through the league like Lynch did the Saints defense.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: