Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-04-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputation
Default DAMN video of 50 cent and his crew beating down Gunplay at the BET awards!!!1

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...t382ABDTC98Ar3

i can't believe they're getting away with this at a major awards show :

"gunplay just got his ass whooped"

Last edited by Godzuki : 10-04-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:46 AM   #2
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: DAMN video of 50 cent and his crew beating down Gunplay at the BET awards!!!1

Once I saw the sharply dressed black guy with the yellow bowtie I expected a solid recount of the event and for him to tell us what happened.
Then he starts off with 'There was like 5 nigg@s whooping his ass...'

plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #3
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation
Default Re: DAMN video of 50 cent and his crew beating down Gunplay at the BET awards!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...t382ABDTC98Ar3

i can't believe they're getting away with this at a major awards show :

"gunplay just got his ass whooped"

He didn't go out like a bitch though!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...7bU8v7RK5v6n9c
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:55 AM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Hopefully these events will make BET cancel future Hip-Hop Award Shows.

Who wants to see Rick Ross perform every year. Seriously, I think this nigha has performed every year this Award show has broadcasted.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:01 AM   #5
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did they even land a punch?

And when he got up they all ran off?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #6
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

W(ho) the f uck is Gunplay and why did this transpire?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:21 AM   #7
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
W(ho) the f uck is Gunplay and why did this transpire?

He runs with Rick "Wanna Be Suge" Ross
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:29 AM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Will Gunplay live by his name?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:00 AM   #9
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seems like there's a fight every year at this award show.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:04 AM   #10
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Seems like there's a fight every year at this award show.

i womder if itīs staged....just to create attention and boost sales
tomtucker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:48 AM   #11
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A. I never heard of this fool Gunplay, I Googled him and he deserves to get whooped for being whack.

B. That was a weak ass jump. Seriously? 5 mufukkhas vs 1 and he got up? I understand that when people get jumped, it's hard at times to get a good lick because it happens fast and it's crowded, but was that it?

C. How did this shit even start? I quick Google revealed that this whack fool made death threats towards 50. Okay, so he makes death threats and this is all he gets? What kind of self respecting 'thug' only manages to get a few weak licks on somebody that made 'death' threats? Is it so hard to get somebody from Leuders to shoot him? (assuming this was in L.A.)

I'ma say it, this'll suck if nobody gets shot up.

EDIT: I take back most of what I stated.

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/10/01/gun...ip-hop-awards/

Last edited by andgar923 : 10-04-2012 at 04:51 AM.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #12
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
A. I never heard of this fool Gunplay, I Googled him and he deserves to get whooped for being whack.

B. That was a weak ass jump. Seriously? 5 mufukkhas vs 1 and he got up? I understand that when people get jumped, it's hard at times to get a good lick because it happens fast and it's crowded, but was that it?

C. How did this shit even start? I quick Google revealed that this whack fool made death threats towards 50. Okay, so he makes death threats and this is all he gets? What kind of self respecting 'thug' only manages to get a few weak licks on somebody that made 'death' threats? Is it so hard to get somebody from Leuders to shoot him? (assuming this was in L.A.)

I'ma say it, this'll suck if nobody gets shot up.

EDIT: I take back most of what I stated.

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/10/01/gun...ip-hop-awards/

"He walks up to me with about eight donkeys, he nodded to one of the donkeys, and one of the donkeys set it off, and we rumbled," Gunplay continued. "I stood up in the paint, like a real G supposed to, with five bodyguards that's trained to kill a human." He compared some of the men to "refrigerators," explaining that during the fight he lost his footing, got back up and "caught one of the refrigeration like a lion on a wildebeest," before the pepper spray came.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:19 AM   #13
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Did they even land a punch?

And when he got up they all ran off?

it was because of the cops/security coming in with pepper spray. i was wondering if that dude Gunplay was punching in the second video was peppered sprayed since he looked a lot bigger than Gunplay, and Gunplay's punches looked real weak.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:44 AM   #14
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bummer. From the thread title I was hoping to see 50 and his crew giving a heartfelt speech at the BET's about gun control. I thought we'd finally turned a corner.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:20 AM   #15
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation

The battle between 2 awful rapper names.
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: