Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #241
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (ISH Chooses DeMarcus!)-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
And seems you're picking on Mutombo on the throw back posters....

Funny you would bring that up. I was actually trying to find this video of Mutombo dunking on somebody that I saw a few days ago. I searched for a solid 5 minutes, couldn't find it... so I gave up and used that Larry Johnson one I found along the way.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #242
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Marvin Williams on Valanciunas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StKjksNB0LY
DeRoZaN on Millsap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iznEFZFzuU4
McGee on Gortat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeztaCDPc
Old 11-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #243
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (Williams, McGee, DeRoZaN!)-

I'm gonna go with DD.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #244
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (Williams, McGee, DeRoZaN!)-

Hawks game not over. Teague will have a huge dunk on Meyers Leonard.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:07 AM   #245
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

My god McGee is lanky...

And I'd go with Marvin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Funny you would bring that up. I was actually trying to find this video of Mutombo dunking on somebody that I saw a few days ago. I searched for a solid 5 minutes, couldn't find it... so I gave up and used that Larry Johnson one I found along the way.
I just searched Mutombo dunks, and I got a top 20 dunks on Mutombo vid.

Last edited by Rockets(T-mac) : 11-13-2012 at 12:09 AM.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:08 AM   #246
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like McGee's because it's unique, but I know the crooked dunk police may step in soon and claim it not to be a proper flush.

I feel like I saw Chris Wilcox have a solid one too.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #247
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:33 AM   #248
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

lul McGee what a legend
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #249
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Demar!
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:19 AM   #250
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

DeMar for clutch factor. Even though they lost it was a clutch moment.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:26 AM   #251
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

If its just based on the Dunk/poster itself than im going
1. Marvin Williams
2. DD
3 Magee

but if you factor in all the elements than you gotta go with DD
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:47 AM   #252
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It is a toss-up between Williams and McGee. McGee's dunk was just strange and will make a great addition to his KBlaze tribute video. That Williams dunk was pure-dee filth.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #253
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I vote Demar

How can that Marvin Williams dunk have 9 dislikes and just 4 likes on youtube
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #254
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

This will be the toughest decision of the year so far. Wish I could pick them all.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #255
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Knowing now that DeRozan dunk was in a very clutch situation, I feel as though that'd give him the edge.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: