Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #526
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (R.I.P LAMARCUS!)-

Butler murderd Kaman jesus christ, had the most power and grace to it.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #527
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Iggy´s was the best, he finished it with a weird angle, over a great shotblocker.. Bad pushoff with his other arm though.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #528
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Iguodala's was most difficult. I had to watch it a couple times to really understand what he did there.

Butler's was nasty & really graceful.

On looks its Butler, on dunk itself I got with Iggy.

Iggy's dunk >>>>
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #529
josh99
Local High School Star

josh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputation

I vote for Butler. If there is a vote that is.
josh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #530
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Butler's looked prettier.

Iggy's was and more difficult.

I would go Butler just because I like a dunk to please my eyes. It could see either way, they're both about a 8, imo.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #531
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (New Season, New Thread!)-

Well, I had an awfully tough decision to make today. Between Andre Iguodala and Caron Butler, it was almost a tossup. What ultimately swung my vote in favor of Iguodala is the last replay angle in the video below. As you watch, notice how far Iggy has to reach in order to dunk the ball as he’s falling to the floor. We’re talking about a real degree of difficulty here, even considering the blatant offensive foul that went uncalled. Butler’s dunk looks beautiful, but Chris Kaman didn’t make it overly challenging.

http://youtu.be/-0FSRhBL3vY

Remarkable focus exhibited by Andre. Most players probably bail out on this dunk attempt when they realize that they’re about to hit the deck.

Dunk rating on the Starbury Nastiness Scale

8.5/10

PHP Code:
As Posterizer:
-
Tim Duncan (2)
-
Marvin Williams (2)
-
Ron Artest (2)
-
Robin Lopez (1)
-
Vince Carter (1)
-
Jeff Teague (1)
-
Chase Budinger (1)
-
Kevin Durant (1)
-
Lou Williams (1)
-
Meyers Leonard (1)
-
DeMarcus Cousins (1)
-
Anderson Varejao (1)
-
Jeff Green (1)
-
Brook Lopez (1)
-
Jason Maxiell (1)
-
Rudy Gay (1)
-
Terrence Jones (1)
-
Derrick Favors (1)
-
Chris Bosh (1)
-
JaVale McGee (1)
-
Harrison Barnes (1)
-
Kris Humphries (1)
-
Tyson Chandler (1)
-
Patrick Patterson (1)
-
Tyler Zeller (1)
-
James Harden (1)
-
BJ Mullens (1)
-
Serge Ibaka (1)
-
Andre Iguodala (1)
-
None (4)

As
Posterized:
-
Jonas Valanciunas (2)
-
Kris Humphries (2)
-
Al Jefferson (2)
-
Roger Mason Jr. (1)
-
Serge Ibaka (1)
-
Bismack Biyombo (1)
-
Kevin Durant (1)
-
Tyler Hansbrough (1)
-
Ronny Turiaf (1)
-
Danny Green (1)
-
Francisco Garcia (1)
-
Jason Collins (1)
-
Glen Davis (1)
-
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (1)
-
Jodie Meeks (1)
-
Patrick Patterson (1)
-
Ersan Ilyasova (1)
-
Jarret Jack (1)
-
Nikola Pekovic (1)
-
Meyers Leonard (1)
-
Gerald Wallace (1)
-
Ed Davis (1)
-
Robin Lopez (1)
-
Lou Williams (1)
-
Gordon Hayward (1)
-
Moe Harkless (1)
-
LaMarcus Aldridge (1)
-
Jerry Stackhouse (1)
-
Josh Smith (1)
-
None (4)

Throwback Poster of the Day: Tyrus Thomas swats Bobby Jackson on one end and gives Rasual Butler the business on the other…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSNOTY6PXc0

For insightful thoughts & astute observations on NBA basketball, visit my blog.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #532
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (Andre Iguodala!)-

Eddy Curry's Chinese Basketball Association debut takes place in about 5 hours. Gonna try to watch it and report.

Also, apparently Rashad McCants has been hiding in China. He dropped 42 in his last game.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:29 AM   #533
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Stro, I loved your writeup on Kobes 30,000 points. I think lots of posters here could take a leaf out of your book there. I always took you for a Laker hater, but it's awesome you can appreciate a truly great player.

If I was older when Jordan was playing I'm sure I'd appreciate him more rather than my hatred of him and everything Bulls.

Shame so many are missing out on Kobe and Bron for the same reasons.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:29 AM   #534
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Stro, I loved your writeup on Kobes 30,000 points. I think lots of posters here could take a leaf out of your book there. I always took you for a Laker hater, but it's awesome you can appreciate a truly great player.

Thanks. Kobe definitely isn't my favorite player and the Lakers aren't my favorite team, but I don't hate them. There are things I don't like about Kobe, but I still like to watch him play basketball. The guy is incredible, obviously. I watch the Lakers often... if it wasn't for Kobe? Probably not. Even rooting against him can be a thrill because when the player/team you like actually manages to beat him it feels like an epic accomplishment.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:38 AM   #535
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Shaq of the Far East..

Old 12-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #536
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

No poster last night, list will be updated tomorrow.

For those who enjoy the --Swag-O-Meter--: http://nba247365.com/?p=8802
Old 12-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #537
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MZCEjRtr5zE
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:44 PM   #538
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Old 12-08-2012, 12:28 AM   #539
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
New league logo right there.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #540
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (New Season, New Thread!)-

What happens when two of the NBA’s tallest players meet at the rim? If you watched the Nuggets beat the Pacers last night, you already know. If not, check it out right here…

http://youtu.be/MZCEjRtr5zE

Honorable mention to Tim Duncan.

Dunk rating on the Starbury Nastiness Scale

8/10

PHP Code:
As Posterizer:
-
Tim Duncan (2)
-
Marvin Williams (2)
-
Ron Artest (2)
-
JaVale McGee (2)
-
Robin Lopez (1)
-
Vince Carter (1)
-
Jeff Teague (1)
-
Chase Budinger (1)
-
Kevin Durant (1)
-
Lou Williams (1)
-
Meyers Leonard (1)
-
DeMarcus Cousins (1)
-
Anderson Varejao (1)
-
Jeff Green (1)
-
Brook Lopez (1)
-
Jason Maxiell (1)
-
Rudy Gay (1)
-
Terrence Jones (1)
-
Derrick Favors (1)
-
Chris Bosh (1)
-
Harrison Barnes (1)
-
Kris Humphries (1)
-
Tyson Chandler (1)
-
Patrick Patterson (1)
-
Tyler Zeller (1)
-
James Harden (1)
-
BJ Mullens (1)
-
Serge Ibaka (1)
-
Andre Iguodala (1)
-
None (5)

As
Posterized:
-
Jonas Valanciunas (2)
-
Kris Humphries (2)
-
Al Jefferson (2)
-
Roger Mason Jr. (1)
-
Serge Ibaka (1)
-
Bismack Biyombo (1)
-
Kevin Durant (1)
-
Tyler Hansbrough (1)
-
Ronny Turiaf (1)
-
Danny Green (1)
-
Francisco Garcia (1)
-
Jason Collins (1)
-
Glen Davis (1)
-
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (1)
-
Jodie Meeks (1)
-
Patrick Patterson (1)
-
Ersan Ilyasova (1)
-
Jarret Jack (1)
-
Nikola Pekovic (1)
-
Meyers Leonard (1)
-
Gerald Wallace (1)
-
Ed Davis (1)
-
Robin Lopez (1)
-
Lou Williams (1)
-
Gordon Hayward (1)
-
Moe Harkless (1)
-
LaMarcus Aldridge (1)
-
Jerry Stackhouse (1)
-
Josh Smith (1)
-
Ian Mahinmi (1)
-
None (5)

Throwback Poster of the Day: Poor Andrew DeClercq. He gets dunked on by Baron Davis and ridiculed by the commentators for even trying…

http://youtu.be/1Ee6NJ85vIo

For insightful thoughts & astute observations on NBA basketball, visit my blog.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: