Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Are you thinking about NBA 2K13? Not Sure?

Check out my youtube channel, i'm doing a Play Through of my Career on NBA 2K13. Just started my channel recently, so it would be cool to get some subs. Peace.

I am also taking requests if any of you want me to play any game mode or play any matchup. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAntidote360
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:54 AM   #2
Gotterdammerung
God-killer

Gotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this board
Default Re: Are you thinking about NBA 2K13? Not Sure?

No reason to buy NBA 2k13 while I haven't finished a season in NBA 2K12 yet.

I play with 1986 Houston Rockets and in a league full of legendary teams, with the exception of 4 top teams from the 2012 season (Miami, Lakers, Thunder, Chicago).
Gotterdammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love it, the control is so much better. The players feel weightier so defense is better and not such a pain to play. Your teammates also move better too.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:31 AM   #4
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

I may have to sit this one out. It seems the Xbox 360 has hit the point of diminished returns graphically, and it doesn't help that 2k11 looked better 2 yrs ago. Plus I'm reading about the same ole bugs, and goofiness from the last 2 games.

I want to see what next gen can bring to the table. The "Clay-mation looking Human" era will hopefully be over soon for games.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
I may have to sit this one out. It seems the Xbox 360 has hit the point of diminished returns graphically, and it doesn't help that 2k11 looked better 2 yrs ago. Plus I'm reading about the same ole bugs, and goofiness from the last 2 games.

I want to see what next gen can bring to the table. The "Clay-mation looking Human" era will hopefully be over soon for games.
It's a better game. Check out the thread in the Video Game forum. It's just more fun to play.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #6
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

thinking about grabbing it after work. I've never had a modern basketball game aside from that NBA jam remake.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #7
Brokenbeat
I got girls calling me

Brokenbeat has decent reputationBrokenbeat has decent reputation

I'm still playing 2k8 on ps2, lol.
Brokenbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

i pre-ordered it on amazon and this morning i get an email saying there are difficulties with my order and it is now not expected to arrive until between 10-17 days after my original order was expected to arrive. that's complete horseshit.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #9
Haymaker
College superstar

Haymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat cool

I'm glad to hear so many people giving praise to 2k11. IMO, 2k12 was a downgrade in so many ways.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #10
INDI
Local High School Star

INDI has no real reputation yet.

Normally it takes me awhile to warm up to a new nba 2k but in this case I immediately fell in love. The ball control is the most realistic ever, you have an advantage whether big men, wing men or small guards are your thing. This is the first time where u actually can play defense.

This is possibly the greatest sports game ever
INDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #11
mattvNJ
Local High School Star

mattvNJ has decent reputationmattvNJ has decent reputation

only thing i hate is in my player, towards the end of the game despite me making a 6'2" pg they sub me or move me over to small foward? That and my guy cant make a layup for his life. Its okay thus far, the movement are a lot better
mattvNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #12
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

I noticed is harder steal from big men, compared to 2k12. Had this dude straight up walk around the paint with Perkins like he was king kong
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #13
Nero Tulip
Local High School Star

Nero Tulip has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDI
Normally it takes me awhile to warm up to a new nba 2k but in this case I immediately fell in love. The ball control is the most realistic ever, you have an advantage whether big men, wing men or small guards are your thing. This is the first time where u actually can play defense.

This is possibly the greatest sports game ever

Same here. I think it's because 2K12 was so bad (the worst I've personally played), but this one immediately felt a lot better.
Nero Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #14
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

2k13 > 2k11 > 2k12

2k13 makes 12 look like trash.

If you're thinking about buying it, just stop. Go buy it now. It's ****ing good. Possibly the greatest sports game of all time.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #15
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

If any of you have your doubts, go check out my youtube channel and take a look for yourself.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: