Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-31-2014, 05:32 PM   #1
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Best PC Controller

So anyone know any good controllers to get for laptop gaming?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:48 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best PC Controller

Right now I use a wired 360 controller. Best I've ever used for PC.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:45 PM   #3
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

An Xbox or PS controller will work fine.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:14 AM   #4
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Right now I use a wired 360 controller. Best I've ever used for PC.

I was leaning 360 too even though I'm accustomed to the PS3. Okay thanks.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:02 PM   #5
JimmyMcAdocious
Very good NBA starter

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I also use a 360 controller and as one would expect, it works fine in all games with no problems.

I don't know if things changed, but I thought games required xpadder or some new drivers to install if you want to use a PS controller. That was a couple years ago, tho. Not much of a problem, just not plug and play like a 360. One or two extra steps and it will work just as well.

Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious : 08-01-2014 at 04:04 PM.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:19 PM   #6
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I use a PS4 controller. An XBox controller is probably a better option if you're running Windows though. I use a program called Motioninjoy to configure the PS controller.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:21 PM   #7
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I use a PS4 controller. An XBox controller is probably a better option if you're running Windows though. I use a program called Motioninjoy to configure the PS controller.

Ahhh okay. See I like the DS4 but I had heard there were some configuring issues.
Old 08-02-2014, 02:01 PM   #8
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Motionjoy lets you use a PS controller just fine. I use a PS3 for any sports games I play on the PC. If it's not sports you're better off just getting used to a mouse and keyboard/gamepad; especially if you're playing online.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 05:16 PM   #9
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wired XBox 360 remote for me. Does everything I need.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:16 AM   #10
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Motionjoy lets you use a PS controller just fine. I use a PS3 for any sports games I play on the PC. If it's not sports you're better off just getting used to a mouse and keyboard/gamepad; especially if you're playing online.

Yeah it'd just be for sports. But also I'm just so used to playing beat 'em ups and character action type deals on pads so...
Old 08-03-2014, 02:42 PM   #11
stallionaire
#ItsFeedingTime

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Get the PS4 controller. Best controller ever made.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: