Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-01-2013, 10:42 PM   #31
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Does someone have an extra 48 hour Xbox Live pass I can borrow?

Well I got my $5 Amazon a while back. After I got that, I created another account and been working 2. Finally reached the goal on my new account and I'm 1 point away on my other account. Should have $15 tomorrow.

Except I forgot my new bing account ID... Been collecting points and I wasn't logged in. ****ing thing didn't even tell me. Not sure what I should do because technically I have that point total on my screen; I'm just not logged in.

I'm thinking if I register a new account then maybe those points will be assigned to that account? Going to try contact customer service and see what's up.

Anyway, takes me literally 10-20 seconds a day, depending on how much other shit I'm running. So I will probably keep this up for a while. Free money is free money.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:38 AM   #32
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Months of saving & all you get is $5? Errr...
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #33
JimmyMcAdocious

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Months of saving & all you get is $5? Errr...

Only takes a month 1/2 and again, I just have a bing bookmark folder, right click, open all, go take a piss or something, comeback and it's all done. Have to make a few extra clicks for the daily stuff, but yeah.

Why not?
Old 12-31-2013, 03:37 AM   #34
JimmyMcAdocious

FWIW, I do this every day and I got $15 two days ago. Two on my gold account and one on my new account (Bing didn't accept my one that I forgot the username...).

Been, what? 28 days? Not bad for 30 seconds work once a day.

Think I'm going to use this to buy my DS games, since there's literally 1 game I want and I'd rather not wait. And I can't justify $40 for a handheld game all the time. Already spend too much on Steam.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:42 AM   #35
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
FWIW, I do this every day and I got $15 two days ago. Two on my gold account and one on my new account (Bing didn't accept my one that I forgot the username...).

Been, what? 28 days? Not bad for 30 seconds work once a day.

Think I'm going to use this to buy my DS games, since there's literally 1 game I want and I'd rather not wait. And I can't justify $40 for a handheld game all the time. Already spend too much on Steam.
i actually use to use a lot of these sites like instagc to buy games that my parents wouldnt get me.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:40 PM   #36
JimmyMcAdocious

Update: kept it up for about 9 months it looks like based on older posts in this thread. Kind of been messing around, reading up, and found a solid pattern. Anyway, just bought this for the bedroom. Paid for almost all of it (400 of the 530 something with tax).

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E480i-B2.../dp/B00GKKI4NY

Doing more accounts so it takes me 3-6 minutes a day, depending on my background programs. Not bad, tho. Haven't bought a tv since around 2008 so I'm pretty stoked.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:53 PM   #37
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Update: kept it up for about 9 months it looks like based on older posts in this thread. Kind of been messing around, reading up, and found a solid pattern. Anyway, just bought this for the bedroom. Paid for almost all of it (400 of the 530 something with tax).

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E480i-B2.../dp/B00GKKI4NY

Doing more accounts so it takes me 3-6 minutes a day, depending on my background programs. Not bad, tho. Haven't bought a tv since around 2008 so I'm pretty stoked.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: