Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2012, 04:06 AM   #91
DirtySanchez
National High School Star
 
DirtySanchez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,013
DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Dumb a$$ f.cking kids this LeBron generation is half way f.cking retardard!
They spew bullish.t on these boards and it just gets worst as time goes on.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:14 AM   #92
PJR
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,891
PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

The Bryant/Laker fanatics gravitate towards pro-LeBron threads and detract with the quickness, boy I tell ya.

Call it meaningless, arbitrary, whatever you want. Facts are facts. And LeBron's never lost in the first round while playing in the postseason. And that's all there is to it. No, It's not some big deal. It just it what it is. It's worth noting. No need to belittle it. Get a grip, everything will be okay.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:24 AM   #93
LakersReign
Banned
 
LakersReign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: I Stand Alone
Posts: 4,426
LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
The Bryant/Laker fanatics gravitate towards pro-LeBron threads and detract with the quickness, boy I tell ya.

Call it meaningless, arbitrary, whatever you want. Facts are facts. And LeBron's never lost in the first round while playing in the postseason. And that's all there is to it. No, It's not some big deal. It just it what it is. It's worth noting. No need to belittle it. Get a grip, everything will be okay.

Yeah cuz FAKE Heat fans like you(pjr) are the epitome of objectivity and rationality....right? Just gotta love it how he says "facts are facts." But when it comes to Kobe, he and all the other ret**ded FAKE Heat fans seem to CONVENIENTLY forget about that.

Last edited by LakersReign : 10-07-2012 at 04:30 AM.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:29 AM   #94
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather
 
Legends66NBA7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 18,178
Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Bill Russell.

Can't recally anybody else right now.

Did anybody else answer the OP's question but me ?

Would have liked to know any other names out there, instead of arguing James's competition.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:24 AM   #95
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Finest
Posts: 2,498
Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy
They failed to win the championship because LeBron forgot the season didn't end with the ECF, not because of supposed hierarchical issues between him and Wade. That stopped being a problem long ago. LeBron and Wade could've approached 2012 exactly how they did the prior year and would've still won the championship.
That's why it was talked about all season and commented on by Wade that he took a DELIBERATE back seat to LeBron this year to let his game flourish as lead dog.

Riiiiight.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #96
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED
 
ripthekik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,360
ripthekik has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
This has got to be the dumbest pro LeBron thread ever.

Some of you kids have only been watching the NBA since what 2010????

Look at the strength if the Eastern Conference on the 2000's. only two good teams and one great team.
Good teams being Pistons and the Cavs and great being the Celtics. And that's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
The next bullish.t comment that LeBron had no teammates in Cleveland. Get the f.ck out of here with that BS. No he didn't have any all star face of the franchise teammates he has now....but he did have good role players that built a team around his skills. Basketball is a team game and he had a good team built around him. Stop with that BS it just shows you don't know shit about ball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
Dumb a$$ f.cking kids this LeBron generation is half way f.cking retardard!
They spew bullish.t on these boards and it just gets worst as time goes on.

first time I seen your posts, but I must say, great posts
I agree with everything you said.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #97
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter
 
Indian guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 8,477
Indian guy has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
and commented on by Wade that he took a DELIBERATE back seat to LeBron this year to let his game flourish as lead dog.

In 2011, LeBron led Miami in ppg, fga and posted a career-best in fg%. He led the league in PER. His game was "flourishing" just fine. Nobody needed to take a "backseat". More importantly, given Wade's injury issues last year, he wasn't capable of doing more than what he did anyway. And that made Miami's playoff run A LOT tougher than it would've been had Wade simply played like he did in 2011. Again, they were doing just fine in '11 with both him and LeBron being the alpha dogs. They would've won a championship with relative ease if not for LeBron's bizarre brain freeze.

Last edited by Indian guy : 10-07-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #98
funnystuff
Say wot m8
 
funnystuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,688
funnystuff has decent reputationfunnystuff has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
10 people, out of millions said the Cavs were going to the finals. What a HUGE sample size that most definitely proves your point.
funnystuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #99
LakersReign
Banned
 
LakersReign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: I Stand Alone
Posts: 4,426
LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnystuff
10 people, out of millions said the Cavs were going to the finals. What a HUGE sample size that most definitely proves your point.

Please

But when those same 10 people said the Heat were going to win in 2012, they're SUDDENLY credible though....right? How convenient. GTFOH
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #100
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10,239
kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnystuff
10 people, out of millions said the Cavs were going to the finals. What a HUGE sample size that most definitely proves your point.

It's not so much going to the finals, but actually winning when they got there. Yeah, they had homecourt. Yeah, Lebron had a few uninspiring games; but we saw how Mo Williams, Jamison, and Delonte West played in the postseason. It was James and a bunch of amateurs. Cleveland couldn't afford to have Lebron play a single bad game (something guys like Pierce and Kobe didn't have to worry about w/ their respective teams).
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #101
DJ Leon Smith
Shutting down your thread with knowledge and intelligence
 
DJ Leon Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,054
DJ Leon Smith has decent reputationDJ Leon Smith has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy
In 2011, LeBron led Miami in ppg, fga and posted a career-best in fg%.

He was then out-scored in the NBA Finals by an opposition bench player.

Clearly, he is the greatest player of our generation. Remember when Michael Jordan was outscored by Danny Ainge in 1992? Then when Hakeem was outscored by Anthony Mason in 1995? And when Shaq was outscored by Derrick McKey in the 2000 NBA Finals?

LeBron is obviously the GOAT.
DJ Leon Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #102
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

ITT: Butthurt Kobe fanboys that gravitate towards LeBron threads because their jealous Kobe wasn't good enough to get past the first round without Shaq/Gasol while LeBron carried similar scrubs deep in the playoffs every year.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #103
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year
 
coin24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,637
coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
ITT: Butthurt Kobe fanboys that gravitate towards LeBron threads because their jealous Kobe wasn't good enough to get past the first round without Shaq/Gasol while LeBron carried similar scrubs deep in the playoffs every year.

Where he proceeded to quit because it was all too hard for poor bronzey

Funny how 60+ win teams are considered scrubs now. Although anyone with half a brain knows the cavs win if Lebron doesn't choke/give up completely..

No one is disputing he had a great 2012 season, but that doesn't erase the worst finals performance possibly of all time in 2011
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:18 PM   #104
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
Where he proceeded to quit because it was all too hard for poor bronzey

Funny how 60+ win teams are considered scrubs now. Although anyone with half a brain knows the cavs win if Lebron doesn't choke/give up completely..

No one is disputing he had a great 2012 season, but that doesn't erase the worst finals performance possibly of all time in 2011

Those teams won 60 games because of LeBron James. Where was Cleveland the very next year? Oh yeah they went 19-61 and got the first pick overall.

Noone in the history of the NBA was able to carry scrubs as well as LeBron did in Cleveland.

Find me one other player that carried a 19 win roster to multiple 60 win seasons. Go ahead, I'll wait. And I'll keep waiting because you won't be able to name one ****ing guy.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #105
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?
 
TheMarkMadsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,423
TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
Those teams won 60 games because of LeBron James. Where was Cleveland the very next year? Oh yeah they went 19-61 and got the first pick overall.

Noone in the history of the NBA was able to carry scrubs as well as LeBron did in Cleveland.

Find me one other player that carried a 19 win roster to multiple 60 win seasons. Go ahead, I'll wait. And I'll keep waiting because you won't be able to name one ****ing guy.


That Cavs team that won 19 games was missing its Head coach, its starting center, starting point guard & multiple role players.

You'd have to be a complete fool to think that the only reason they were so bad that year was because of lebron leaving
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy