Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2012, 04:28 PM   #106
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,831
raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
Dumb a$$ f.cking kids this LeBron generation is half way f.cking retardard!
They spew bullish.t on these boards and it just gets worst as time goes on.

Pretty ironic coming from the dumb@$$ who said Kobe is top 5 all time. You're no better than they are saying retarded sh*t like that.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #107
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year
 
coin24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,723
coin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
That Cavs team that won 19 games was missing its Head coach, its starting center, starting point guard & multiple role players.

You'd have to be a complete fool to think that the only reason they were so bad that year was because of lebron leaving

This. And it's called tanking..
But in heat fans/Lebron stans minds, bronzey was the greatest and the team sucked, poor Lebron had to leave etc etc.. Even though the cavs would have beat the celtics if that chump didn't flat out quit...
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #108
BuffaloBill
Catfish Billy
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Go Dawgs
Posts: 19,447
BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Michael Jordan and Tim Duncan have never lost in the finals and have multiple FMVPs. I think that's a bit more impressive.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #109
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year
 
coin24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,723
coin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Michael Jordan and Tim Duncan have never lost in the finals and have multiple FMVPs. I think that's a bit more impressive.

coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #110
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young X
Dwight Howard?

What years did Orlando win 60+ game regular season games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
That Cavs team that won 19 games was missing its Head coach, its starting center, starting point guard & multiple role players.

You'd have to be a complete fool to think that the only reason they were so bad that year was because of lebron leaving

You think the reason Cleveland failed to get any games on national tv(except for when they played LeBron ) the following year was because "Mike Brown wasn't the coach anymore"?

LeBron WAS Cleveland. Once he left noone gave a **** about them whatsoever no matter who was on the roster and they were destined to irrelevancy.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #111
LakersReign
Banned
 
LakersReign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: I Stand Alone
Posts: 4,426
LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
LeBron WAS Cleveland. Once he left noone gave a **** about them whatsoever no matter who was on the roster and they were destined to irrelevancy.

Confessions of a pathetic FAKE Cavs fan, now turned FAKE Heat fan. Then they wonder why reasonable NBA fans don't take them nor anything they say seriously
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #112
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?
 
TheMarkMadsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,627
TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
What years did Orlando win 60+ game regular season games?



You think the reason Cleveland failed to get any games on national tv(except for when they played LeBron ) the following year was because "Mike Brown wasn't the coach anymore"?

LeBron WAS Cleveland. Once he left noone gave a **** about them whatsoever no matter who was on the roster and they were destined to irrelevancy.

oh i wasn't aware that we were discussing the reason the cavs weren't televised the following year?

I thought it was over why the cavs went 19-61 the following season...

which was not because they lost their best player, but they lost their head coach, their starting center, point guard, sixth man, & multiple role players, the cavs that went 19-61 were a compeltly different team than they year before.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #113
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
oh i wasn't aware that we were discussing the reason the cavs weren't televised the following year?

I thought it was over why the cavs went 19-61 the following season...

which was not because they lost their best player, but they lost their head coach, their starting center, point guard, sixth man, & multiple role players, the cavs that went 19-61 were a compeltly different team than they year before.

LeBron was the only worthwhile player on that team. Mo Williams? 40 year old Shaq? These are role players. That entire team was full of mediocre role players.

They were a completely different team because of LeBron. The Cavs went from an elite defense to one of the worst in the league. Now tell me, what dominant defenders did they lose other than LeBron? He anchored a defense from the perimeter, just like he does now on Miami.

Once LeBron left the Cavs joined the the Bobcats/Wizards/etc. category. They have some promise now with Irving who could become a good player, but LeBron was all the Cavs had. He made that team.

I'm still waiting for someone to find a player that carried a cast as bad as Clevelands to multiple 60+ win seasons. And I'll remain waiting because noone will be able to produce a name.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #114
Young X
College star
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,857
Young X is considered somewhat coolYoung X is considered somewhat coolYoung X is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
I'm still waiting for someone to find a player that carried a cast as bad as Clevelands to multiple 60+ win seasons. And I'll remain waiting because noone will be able to produce a name.
Dwight Howard.
Young X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #115
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar
 
KyrieTheFuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,531
KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

So many idiots. LeBron carried scrubs to through the playoffs for MOST of his career but anyone acting like he didn't quit in 2010 is flat out wrong. We would have won that series handily if he had the same determination against the Celtics as he did this year.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #116
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?
 
TheMarkMadsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,627
TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
LeBron was the only worthwhile player on that team. Mo Williams? 40 year old Shaq? These are role players. That entire team was full of mediocre role players.

They were a completely different team because of LeBron. The Cavs went from an elite defense to one of the worst in the league. Now tell me, what dominant defenders did they lose other than LeBron? He anchored a defense from the perimeter, just like he does now on Miami.

Once LeBron left the Cavs joined the the Bobcats/Wizards/etc. category. They have some promise now with Irving who could become a good player, but LeBron was all the Cavs had. He made that team.

I'm still waiting for someone to find a player that carried a cast as bad as Clevelands to multiple 60+ win seasons. And I'll remain waiting because noone will be able to produce a name.


Are you serious?

Big Z, Antwan Jamison, Shaq, Delonte West, Mo Williams, Varejao, j.j. hickson. that team was built PERFECTLY around Lebron, surrounded him with a supporting cast that complimented Lebrons game perfectly.

You don't win 60 games b2b seasons because of one great player. It just doesn't happen. Lebron wasn't playing with a bunch of scrubs.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #117
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
Are you serious?

Big Z, Antwan Jamison, Shaq, Delonte West, Mo Williams, Varejao, j.j. hickson. that team was built PERFECTLY around Lebron, surrounded him with a supporting cast that complimented Lebrons game perfectly.

You don't win 60 games b2b seasons because of one great player. It just doesn't happen. Lebron wasn't playing with a bunch of scrubs.

Yeah and how far does that team get without LeBron?

Oh that's right 19 wins. This is a fact and we saw it as evidenced by the 2011 Cleveland Cavaliers season. Without LeBron noone wants to play there and waste their time. Its the LeBron factor, everyone wants to play with him and part of why having him as a franchise player is such a priveledge.

All of those players/management? They knew without LeBron that team wasn't doing shit so they all bolted and jumped ship. LeBron was the Cleveland Cavaliers from 2003 to 2010.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #118
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?
 
TheMarkMadsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,627
TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
Yeah and how far does that team get without LeBron?

Oh that's right 19 wins. This is a fact and we saw it as evidenced by the 2011 Cleveland Cavaliers season. Without LeBron noone wants to play there and waste their time. Its the LeBron factor, everyone wants to play with him and part of why having him as a franchise player is such a priveledge.

All of those players/management? They knew without LeBron that team wasn't doing shit so they all bolted and jumped ship. LeBron was the Cleveland Cavaliers from 2003 to 2010.


the team that won 19 games was a completly different team than the year before. With a new coach.

How stupid do you have to be not to see that?
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #119
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
the team that won 19 games was a completly different team than the year before. With a new coach.

How stupid do you have to be not to see that?

The entire reason the team won 19 games was because LeBron left via the decision, you ****ing moron.

If LeBron stays the Cavs, they keep their place among the top of the Eastern Conference. This is fact.

Are you unable to comprehend this information?
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:57 PM   #120
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year
 
tmacattack33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,283
tmacattack33 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
the team that won 19 games was a completly different team than the year before. With a new coach.

How stupid do you have to be not to see that?

Before the Mo Williams trade and Varjeo injury, they were pretty much the same exact team.


And before the Varejao injury, they were 8-24 (.250, which paces to 20 wins over 82 games).

Before the Mo Williams trade, they 8-31 (.200, which paces to 16 wins over an 82 game period).

tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:07 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy