Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #46
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Student, 17, tells 911 dispatcher that he shot dead his mother and 15-year-old sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Since it's capital murder, he'll be getting the death penalty with no possibility of parole. Plus there's no way he can plead insanity after confirming with the 911 dispatcher how he'd been planning on killing people. Why not just put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. These cowards always have to take innocent lives

Do you think he could take a lesser charge in a plea?

edit: im tripping.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #47
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Student, 17, tells 911 dispatcher that he shot dead his mother and 15-year-old sister

Common guys he's only 17. It's not like he's in a gang or something, he should get some counselling and maybe 15 years suspended sentence.
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #48
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

isn't he still a minor technically? can they give the death penalty to minors?

maybe he planned all this before his 18th birthday with that in mind
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #49
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
isn't he still a minor technically? can they give the death penalty to minors?

maybe he planned all this before his 18th birthday with that in mind

Minors can still be charged as an adults.
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #50
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Since it's capital murder, he'll be getting the death penalty with no possibility of parole. Plus there's no way he can plead insanity after confirming with the 911 dispatcher how he'd been planning on killing people. Why not just put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. These cowards always have to take innocent lives
It can still be insanity. Just not a crime of Temporary Insanity or a Crime of Passion. Its clearly premeditated murder. But a lot of insane acts are premeditated.

If they were to act considerately then they would be rational and sane. There is no sane logic in killing other people because they are a nuisance. He wouldn't kill himself because its all about him, he's incapable of giving importance to anything but himself. The worst type of insane people. They will justify anything if it suits their purpose.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #51
ace23

ace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
Minors can still be charged as an adults.
But they can't get the death penalty, at least not in Texas.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #52
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

He sounds pretty calm for a kid who just killed his family.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #53
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sister was pretty. Shame. May they be with angels.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:51 AM   #54
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Sister was pretty. Shame. May they be with angels.

I know you're Republican and everything, but you don't really believe there are "angels" do you?

It would be nice if there were, but there aren't.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:49 AM   #55
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
It would be nice if there were, but there aren't.

Let's stick to the topic.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:28 AM   #56
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man, that's fvcked up
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #57
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Leave it up to scholar to bring up race in every thread.

Oh, really? Leave it up to Balla_Status to not read other posters' posts and only focus on one.

Here are two posts that were posted before mine that mentioned race; thus, prompting me to mention race:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
no big deal cus he aint black

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
**** saying Blacks or Mexicans are hardcore, it's white boys who are crazy...y'all scare the shit outta me

You guys are prone to senseless violent shit, and this kid had a comfy living, now imagine what angry trailer trash are capable of, dayum...

Horrible tragedy, dude shoulda just shot himself and let his family live, so sad

^^^This second one was posted right before my post. I don't know how you missed it.

It's cool that you skipped those posts and directly attacked mine. I take that as a compliment because it means you ignored these other posters and focused your attention on me. You love me. :)

Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:30 PM   #58
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

Quote:
911 Dispatch: Parker County 911, where is your emergency?
Jake Evans: Uh, my house.

911: What’s the emergency?

Evans: Uh, I just killed my mom and my sister.

911: What? How did you do that?

Evans: Uh, I shot them with a .22 revolver.

911: Are you sure they’re dead?

Evans: They’re dead.

911: Okay, I want you to stay on the phone with me. Are you alright?

Evans: Yeah, I’m alright. (The gun) is on the kitchen counter.

911: Jake, are you on any medication?

but he never mentioned his name
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:32 PM   #59
iamgine

iamgine has a terrific reputationiamgine has a terrific reputationiamgine has a terrific reputationiamgine has a terrific reputationiamgine has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk33
but he never mentioned his name
he did, the transcript isn't too accurate.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: