Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #46
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people
Default Re: NBA releases flopping defining vid with actual game footage.

The vid and the commentary makes it unintentionally HILARIOUS!
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #47
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
It must be embarrassing that so many Clippers plays are involved.

Why would they be embarrassed? They pride themselves in being known as Flop City
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #48
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlar
I want to see CF86 try to defend this shit. Half of the clips involve clipper players.

What would I defend? I've always said CP3+Evans were two of the top 5 floppers in the NBA last year. It's Griffin who's flopping is GREATLY exaggerated around here which I defend.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #49
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
What would I defend? I've always said CP3+Evans were two of the top 5 floppers in the NBA last year. It's Griffin who's flopping is GREATLY exaggerated around here which I defend.

I don't think so. Many of Griffin's flops are absolutely disgusting. Almost as bad as the likes of Dwyane Wade.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #50
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I don't think so. Many of Griffin's flops are absolutely disgusting. Almost as bad as the likes of Dwyane Wade.

The level of drama in the flops he's top 5. I defend the frequency of them. People act like the guy flops every game, which is a lie.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #51
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

That vid was comedy gold.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #52
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlar
I want to see CF86 try to defend this shit. Half of the clips involve clipper players.

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #53
DixieNourmous
Livin Large

DixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputation

Cant Really tell if this is a flop, or if he suddenly decided to take a piss...

A DUAL Lindy here...

DixieNourmous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:42 PM   #54
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieNourmous
Cant Really tell if this is a flop, or if he suddenly decided to take a piss...

LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #55
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieNourmous

Are you fucking kidding me????

Blake Griffin did not just hit HIS OWN DAMN SELF in the face, then flop to draw a call. No, no I know he has more integrity than that. I know he does. Right?

RIGHT???
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #56
stephanieg
College superstar

stephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected poster

This is why we can't have nice things.
stephanieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #57
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Does anyone else think they took these video clips straight from the Clippers playbook?
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #58
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

I can't believe how hilarious some of these are. They ruin the game yeah, but it's really funny seeing these players attempt this ridiculous shit.
EnoughSaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:57 PM   #59
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
I can't believe how hilarious some of these are. They ruin the game yeah, but it's really funny seeing these players attempt this ridiculous shit.

You call it funny, I call it nauseating.

But, I must admit, that one clip of Lebron flopping on the drive against the Mavs...that is just so pathetic, I can't help but fall over laughing

In fact, I think that's the funniest flop I've probably ever seen. That and the Reggie Evans flop against the Grizz last post-season

Last edited by BlackVVaves : 10-06-2012 at 08:01 PM.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #60
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid

I have to admit. They are pretty funny.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: