Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-05-2012, 04:36 AM   #1
jongib369
Decent college freshman

jongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation here
Default A psychologist's advice if your team sucks

As I will be a psychologist at the end of the year, I have some helpful advice on a simple step you can take to help you get by the upcoming NBA season.

While serotonin isn't the only cause, you may be suffering from serotonin deficiency due to your teams dismal performance... Which is why I recommend buying this amazing natural product 5-HTP

While anti depressants TRICK your mind into thinking it's producing more serotonin, 5-HTP is the precursor to serotonin...Thus, actually making you produce MORE of what you need. While not a cure all, it can definitely improve your life and stop the negative affirmation

Why be this?

When you could be this

Also as you're most likely going to spend many weeks crying in your bedroom screaming "WHY" , take some vitamin D due to the lack of sunlight.

If anyone needs someone to talk to, I'm more than willing to help you get past your teams struggles. I can't help you Euroleague

Hope I made at least ONE person laugh lol :)
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:24 AM   #2
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: A psychologist's advice if your team sucks

Why are posters such as Kennethgriffin so obsessed with a single player and what does this tell us about their sexuality and personality? Also at the Euroleague comment, repped.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:44 AM   #3
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

LiLharvard has an OK reputation so far

LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #4
jongib369
Decent college freshman

jongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Why are posters such as Kennethgriffin so obsessed with a single player and what does this tell us about their sexuality and personality? Also at the Euroleague comment, repped.
Haha although I do have some opinions on why they MIGHT be focused so heavily on a single player, not knowing them individually it'd only be guessing and silly of me to go into it. I myself am known to be focused on Wilt Chamberlain a lot. I have Aspergers (not NEARLY as bad as some people have it, you can't tell at all from a conversation with me in person not having any of the socially awkward tendencies. This is the only place I vent my inner sperger ) So it could be anything from something like that to god knows what. it could very well be repressed homosexual tendencies, or it could be a kid who had no "hero" (father figure) in his life and is replacing it with someone who fills what his dream would be. many possible reasons, some simple, some way to complex unless I sat down with them lmao... to many things to list. Idk if you were wanting me to give a serious answer or troll joke back...But seeing as I tend to focus on one player I'm in no position to diss.

But as you can tell from this video taking a friendly Jab at Jlauber...I can make fun from time to time (I made a post saying this was a mix of Wilt Jlauber made and had me post because he doesn't have a youtube) (I actually enjoy reading his posts...Wonder why )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfthYovQUpg

Thanks for the rep!
Old 10-05-2012, 05:55 AM   #5
jongib369
Decent college freshman

To Raz negging me saying "is your mom still fcked up in the head? hope she's dead -Raz" (unless it was someone just saying they are Raz)

Actually yes she is, she's still suffering daily for the past 40 years from untreated schizophrenia, refusing any treatment. (and when I say suffer I mean SUFFER) I'd go into depth on what a pathetic, sad child you are. But deep down I'm sure your more than aware of it so I won't waste my time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxypL-PZwwY

I'll give you credit though, if you weren't just trolling and was under the impression that like many people in my field having someone they couldn't help growing up... going into a career where I can compensate for that then Bravo, ya ****in psycho lol

Last edited by jongib369 : 10-05-2012 at 06:08 AM.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:06 AM   #6
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

how many litres of 5-HTP would you prescribe for the Bobcats team?
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:15 AM   #7
jongib369
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
how many litres of 5-HTP would you prescribe for the Bobcats team?
Well, I'm not a psychiatrist so I can't "prescribe" anything just for the sake of saying. BUT, since you can buy it off of Amazon.... I'd recommend each player buy as much as they possibly can...The recommended dose for a 50 MG pill is 1 daily on an empty stomach. For a bobcat player / fan...Overdosing on happiness couldn't be that bad? Am I right?
Old 10-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #8
jongib369
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKGdhJybmT8
Old 10-08-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongib369
Well, I'm not a psychiatrist so I can't "prescribe" anything just for the sake of saying. BUT, since you can buy it off of Amazon.... I'd recommend each player buy as much as they possibly can...The recommended dose for a 50 MG pill is 1 daily on an empty stomach. For a bobcat player / fan...Overdosing on happiness couldn't be that bad? Am I right?

Taking notes.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good advice, thanks. I'm gonna need it this season. With the stress of school and a shitty season coming up, I think I might try this stuff. Stress kills my mood which is why avoid traveling. I wonder if this could help with that as well.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #11
taucesays
High school junior varsity star

taucesays has no real reputation yet.

Laker fan here. Won't be needing 5HTP, just lots of nachos
taucesays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #12
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taucesays
Laker fan here. Won't be needing 5HTP, just lots of nachos

I hope you get fat.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:56 PM   #13
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I hope you get fat.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #14
jongib369
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Good advice, thanks. I'm gonna need it this season. With the stress of school and a shitty season coming up, I think I might try this stuff. Stress kills my mood which is why avoid traveling. I wonder if this could help with that as well.
Just remember although the pill form does benefit some, changing your diet to foods high in tryptophan/5HTP would be an even better route to go on if possible.

Also, buying some dumbbells and doing squats/dead lifts would be GREAT for the stress

good luck if you were being serious at all lol
Old 10-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #15
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongib369
Just remember although the pill form does benefit some, changing your diet to foods high in tryptophan/5HTP would be an even better route to go on if possible.

Also, buying some dumbbells and doing squats/dead lifts would be GREAT for the stress

good luck if you were being serious at all lol

I am. I eat pretty healthy. I make salads. Buy and eat a lot of avocados and other fruits. One of my food vices is soda. It's just so damn bad for your health and I always break and have on after a couple of weeks. I'll research what foods have the most of that. Tryptophan is such a familiar word, I know I've read about it before.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: