Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-07-2012, 01:43 AM   #31
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Meticode's 25,000 Post Thread

how boring is your city to average 14 post per day for 4 years or do you work in an office?
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:03 AM   #32
Fawker
Prove it honkey

Fawker is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFawker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

do you really believe your wife is hotter than all the celebs you dismissed?
Fawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:18 AM   #33
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In the last post that you directed at me you called me a bitch. It shattered my world. I now can't eat or sleep. I never leave the house. How do you live with yourself?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #34
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How much do you hate LeBron, if at all?
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #35
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

So Meticode has been posting random pics of some girl and claimed that it was wife for years?

Weird guy..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:55 AM   #36
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
how boring is your city to average 14 post per day for 4 years or do you work in an office?
I do work in a office setting, but if you don't drink in this city (especially on the weekends) it can get pretty boring. And it's actually worse than what you posted. The first year after I registered I think I posted like 20 times in a whole year. So my post per day are probably more like 17 the last 3 years.

Last edited by Meticode : 10-07-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:56 AM   #37
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
So Meticode has been posting random pics of some girl and claimed that it was wife for years?

Weird guy..
Girls actually. I think I posted 3 different girls on here who looked somewhat similar and every time most people didn't even notice. I'm so insignificant.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #38
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawker
do you really believe your wife is hotter than all the celebs you dismissed?
No, but she is more attractive to me than all those celebrities. That's a whole different story though.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:58 AM   #39
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
In the last post that you directed at me you called me a bitch. It shattered my world. I now can't eat or sleep. I never leave the house. How do you live with yourself?
I take it day by day.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #40
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
How much do you hate LeBron, if at all?
I don't hate him. Hoping for someone not to succeed can be taken as hate though. The past is done. Move on.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #41
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive is considered somewhat coolOverdrive is considered somewhat cool

I think it's great that you posted fake pics. Never seen 'em, but I certainly wouldn't post pictures of my wife, if I had one. People on this site are total idiots when it comes to women.

Doesn't matter how your wife looks aslong as you love her.

Does she know that you posted fake pics? Would be great if she laughed her ass off about those guys jerking to the pics.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #42
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive
I think it's great that you posted fake pics. Never seen 'em, but I certainly wouldn't post pictures of my wife, if I had one. People on this site are total idiots when it comes to women.

Doesn't matter how your wife looks aslong as you love her.

Does she know that you posted fake pics? Would be great if she laughed her ass off about those guys jerking to the pics.
I don't know if she knows. I've never told her, but she's never brought it up to me.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #43
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How is it that you post pics of your daughter and not your wife?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:27 AM   #44
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
How is it that you post pics of your daughter and not your wife?
I don't have an answer for that question unfortunately.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #45
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You come back when your daughter is 18then.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: