Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-06-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation
Default i think a piece of my ripped contact is still in my eye

i was taking out my contacts to go to bed and apparently one of them was very dry and it ripped when i took it out....the part that came out was like 2/3 but i don't see the other 1/3 and think it might be stuck in my eye

I've tried messing around with my eye but no luck. i dont wanna go to the optometrist just to have him check this.

any ideas?
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:06 AM   #2
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: i think a piece of my ripped contact is still in my eye

Wear glasses.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:09 AM   #3
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

LiLharvard has an OK reputation so far

Try and ejaculate into your eye. Don't use any oil based products or anything foreign to the body.. Semen is natural and if this method doesn't work your eye ball will still be ok
LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #4
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

put a lot of visine onto your eye, get it fluidy, then close your eye, and then rub it out.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:41 AM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'd let it hydrate thoroughly with saline solution before you start trying to work on it.

if you have an eyewash cup, fill it partly with saline solution and keep it inverted on your eye for awhile so that your eye is very well hydrated. the more hydrated, the easier the stuck part will come off.

if your eye shows signs of infection in the next couple days, go to the ER, stat. bacterial infections can rapidly lead to blindness.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #6
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
Try and ejaculate into your eye. Don't use any oil based products or anything foreign to the body.. Semen is natural and if this method doesn't work your eye ball will still be ok
Wouldn't it be easier to have a room mate or a buddy do this? No homo
TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #7
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ISH.

Where sound medical advice happens.

Still amuses me how many medical related threads we have here asking for advice.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #8
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

If you don't feel it in your eye then it's definitely not there. Look on the floor or something.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #9
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

i'm an optician and let me tell you now - go to your optometrist and have him check. there should be a very minimal charge but it's extremely easy and he'll either tell you 100% for sure there's nothing there or he'll take it out.

Last edited by Quizno : 10-06-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Quizno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #10
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat coolTheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat cool

You should be able to feel it if its still in there.

What I do is kind of "squeeze" my eye pushing from the top & bottom while closing the eyelids.

I've gotten many of contacts from behind my eye using this method.

Trust me. I'm Mark Madsen.
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #11
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
put a lot of visine onto your eye, get it fluidy, then close your eye, and then rub it out (in your eye).

LiLharvard already told him to do this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:46 PM   #12
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stick your tongue out and open your eyes or look very far into the distance and try to focus.. you should naturally blink and produce tears.

Or better yet.

pull your upper eyelid up and sort of use your lower eyelash to dust or pull it off.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #13
therammingman

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
i'm an optician and let me tell you now - go to your optometrist and have him check. there should be a very minimal charge but it's extremely easy and he'll either tell you 100% for sure there's nothing there or he'll take it out.

can it wait till monday?
Old 10-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #14
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if thias gets serious you can go blind from bacteria.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:37 AM   #15
therammingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
if thias gets serious you can go blind from bacteria.

Serious? What should i do?

I dont think optomitrist is open until monday. My iptomotrist is at costco

Im scared now. What can i do between now and then to prevent bacteria???
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: