Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #331
brandonislegend
Old School Cool
 
brandonislegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,752
brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrrhusX
Just like you cant make the assumption we would have reached the finals with Rondo. There is a fact that is prevalent to us all though, OKC made the finals with WB last year, not Rondo.

Thunder fan makes assumption, I say you can't make assumption and you say that to me.

Rondo > Westbrook fact.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #332
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 15,526
RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Rajon Rondo=most overrated player on ISH
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #333
KDthunderup
Decent college freshman
 
KDthunderup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,751
KDthunderup has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
You don't know that, Rondo can score when he is needed to (Check playoffs) and is a MUCH better defender than Westbrook, not only that he is a million times the playmaker.
Stop talking out of your arse, Rondo couldn't shoot the ball beyond 5 feet if the rim was 5 meters wide and he can't hit FTs to save his life. Rondo is proven that he can't be relied on to score points consistently because he lacks a jumpshot, also KD and Harden don't need much of playmaking Pg since they can create most of their shots for themselves.
KDthunderup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #334
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather
 
Legends66NBA7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 18,075
Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Rondo and Westbrook are both being underrated now.



Insane, how this all started from saying "Klay > Kobe".
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:30 AM   #335
KDthunderup
Decent college freshman
 
KDthunderup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,751
KDthunderup has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Rondo and Westbrook are both being underrated now.



Insane, how this all started from saying "Klay > Kobe".
as an obvious joke I must add
KDthunderup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:30 AM   #336
brandonislegend
Old School Cool
 
brandonislegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,752
brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDthunderup
Stop talking out of your arse, Rondo couldn't shoot the ball beyond 5 feet if the rim was 5 meters wide and he can't hit FTs to save his life. Rondo is proven that he can't be relied on to score points consistently because he lacks a jumpshot, also KD and Harden don't need much of playmaking Pg since they can create most of their shots for themselves.

You think Isolating is a better way to score than P&R and kicking out, or actually running a play?

Ok.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:31 AM   #337
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports
 
All Net's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,432
All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Maybe you guys should create a Rondo vs Westbrook thread instead of discussing it in here?
All Net is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:32 AM   #338
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather
 
Legends66NBA7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 18,075
Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDthunderup
as an obvious joke I must add

Oh, I know that.

Which what makes it so crazy.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:32 AM   #339
brandonislegend
Old School Cool
 
brandonislegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,752
brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDthunderup
Stop talking out of your arse, Rondo couldn't shoot the ball beyond 5 feet if the rim was 5 meters wide and he can't hit FTs to save his life. Rondo is proven that he can't be relied on to score points consistently because he lacks a jumpshot, also KD and Harden don't need much of playmaking Pg since they can create most of their shots for themselves.

They are point guards why are you so adamant to mention scoring?
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:33 AM   #340
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!
 
Quizno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 4,802
Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

wait wait wait...you mean to tell me there was a 35-0 run by the warriors in this game?

35 to ****ing 0? a high school team could literally do better. that's so embarrassing
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:34 AM   #341
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 15,526
RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
They are point guards why are you so adamant to mention scoring?
Point Guards are usually at least fair shooters, and often very good or great shooters. Even PG's with poor 3PT shooting such as Andre Miller at least are good FT shooters. Rondo is neither.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #342
brandonislegend
Old School Cool
 
brandonislegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,752
brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Point Guards are usually at least fair shooters, and often very good or great shooters. Even PG's with poor 3PT shooting such as Andre Miller at least are good FT shooters. Rondo is neither.

But Rondo is one of the best play makers, defenders and all around players in the NBA. And he has a championship....

Your argument is like saying Michael Vick is a better quarterback than Matt Ryan because he is faster or runs better. Its one part of playing quarterback but their job is to facilitate. Point Guards run the team...

Anyways good talk I am going running
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #343
Batz
Shit just got serious
 
Batz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9,353
Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
wait wait wait...you mean to tell me there was a 35-0 run by the warriors in this game?

35 to ****ing 0? a high school team could literally do better. that's so embarrassing
It was the Warriors 1st/2nd string vs the Lakers 10th string. So it was pretty much NBA pros vs incapable schoolyard garbage.

This R. Aguilar guy might just be the worst 'professional' athlete ever. Including Steve Blake ofcourse. Great laughs all-around.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:37 AM   #344
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 15,526
RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
But Rondo is one of the best play makers, defenders and all around players in the NBA. And he has a championship....

Your argument is like saying Michael Vick is a better quarterback than Matt Ryan because he is faster or runs better. Its one part of playing quarterback but their job is to facilitate. Point Guards run the team...
As what the 5th option on a stacked team?
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:39 AM   #345
brandonislegend
Old School Cool
 
brandonislegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,752
brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
As what the 5th option on a stacked team?

You do realize he RAN that team.

He is a point guard, what is that hard to understand? He had the ball most the time and he made things happen. Do you watch basketball?
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy