Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-08-2012, 12:56 AM   #361
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDthunderup
Kobe had his injury concerns last season and is already struggling from a sore foot already, can't ignore the fact he is 34, Brown should wrap him in cotton wool.

Imo you would prefer a

Fit playoff Kobe >>> Fit regular season Kobe

Thats my point they both know their limits and what they need to do to be ready for when it matters...so they won't be burnt out. They are smart enough to know how hard to go so as I said they don't worry me.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:21 AM   #362
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
The same Lakers fans saying "It means nothing, preseason" would be talking SO much shit if the Lakers were the ones winning by 25.

If Howard was playing you'd have a point. Right now you just look salty, scared and ret**ded, but what else is new?
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:33 AM   #363
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
If Howard was playing you'd have a point. Right now you just look salty, scared and ret**ded, but what else is new?

Do you ever make posts where you don't try and insult other posters?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:36 AM   #364
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Hahahaha GSW showing the Lakers how to play! So much hype for a terrible team

If this doesnt stink of insecurity then I dont know what does.

Fact is, and MOST OF YOU KNOW IT...This game meant absolutely nothing for the Lakers. They were playing with rotations, and trying out players to see who is going to get cut from the final roster. Our starters played limited minutes.

When they WERE in, i LOVED what I saw.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:56 AM   #365
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Do you ever make posts where you don't try and insult other posters?

if you see pointing out facts that he purposely ignored, just to have something to say stupid to say about the Lakers and their fans, as insulting another poster, that's your call, not mine
Old 10-08-2012, 02:03 AM   #366
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this preseason we have learned that

fenerbace>celtics
hawks>heat
warriors>lakers

calling it right now hawks vs warriors final deshawn stevenson fmvp
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:11 AM   #367
LakersReign
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
If this doesnt stink of insecurity then I dont know what does.

Fact is, and MOST OF YOU KNOW IT...This game meant absolutely nothing for the Lakers. They were playing with rotations, and trying out players to see who is going to get cut from the final roster. Our starters played limited minutes.

When they WERE in, i LOVED what I saw.

Just laugh at the insecure fools, that's all. Howard DNP so anybody acting like the Lakers lost to the Warriors with a full roster, either obviously didn't bother to watch the game, or are clearly trolling cuz they have nothing better to do.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:18 AM   #368
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's only a pre-season game, but don't act like the Warriors were playing their starters either. We had two of our actual starters start this game, and most of the game was played with rotation players. If a series were to be played between the Lakers and Warriors bench... Lakers would get smoked.

The Warriors are a deep squad this season, and I expect to see significant contributions from our bench all season.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:21 AM   #369
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
Just laugh at the insecure fools, that's all. Howard DNP so anybody acting like the Lakers lost to the Warriors with a full roster, either obviously didn't bother to watch the game, or are clearly trolling cuz they have nothing better to do.

And Warriors only started 2 starters, and didn't play their All-Star caliber PG or C at all... so anyone who thinks the Lakers got blown out by the Warriors real squad are clearly trolling. Warriors bench blew out the Lakers bench tonight... because the Warriors have a better bench.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:29 AM   #370
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

I think the Warriors do have a deep squad but come on preseason. And if the Lakers won by 25 still preseason font mean nothing. All I care is that players are learning the systems and nobody gets injured. All that matters.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:39 AM   #371
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

Honestly, Lakers fans (at least my friends) overrate the Lakers bench players so much. We're talking about the worst scoring bench in the NBA last season, and they added who? 40 year old Antawn Jamison? And Jodie Meeks? Couple of decent additions I guess, but I have no doubt the Lakers bench is one of the lowest scoring in the NBA this season as well... which is fine, because their starting lineup is stacked to the brim, but have no doubt, the bench is a weakness of the Lakers.

As for the Warriors, look at our 2nd unit;

Jarret Jack
Brandon Rush
Richard Jefferson / Harrison Barnes
Carl Landry
Andris Biedrins / Jeremy Tyler

Outside of the Clippers, I think the Warriors might have the best 2nd unit in the NBA. Of course I'm a total homer.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:40 AM   #372
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
And Warriors only started 2 starters, and didn't play their All-Star caliber PG or C at all... so anyone who thinks the Lakers got blown out by the Warriors real squad are clearly trolling. Warriors bench blew out the Lakers bench tonight... because the Warriors have a better bench.

Correction GS blew out lakers 3rd string. Most of the guys other than Jamision and hill will not even play this year. Not like it matters pre season results mean nothing at all its working out testing guys out and sorting rotations.

As for GS really like their team.. If heathly dangerous as hell
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:41 AM   #373
LakersReign
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason

Either way both teams weren't playing full rosters, so it's no big deal.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:44 AM   #374
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

The Lakers second unit will always have Nash or Howard or Kobe or Gasol playing with them so the team will be fine. This team only needs a 8 to 9 man rotation.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:50 AM   #375
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
The Lakers second unit will always have Nash or Howard or Kobe or Gasol playing with them so the team will be fine. This team only needs a 8 to 9 man rotation.

they are gonna have to rely on their staters
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: