Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
majorgoose
I airball my layups

majorgoose has an OK reputation so far
Default Who do you think will ask to be traded first?

Who do you think is the first "star" that will ask for a trade?
majorgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Who do you think will ask to be traded first?

I hope it's Jefferson when he starts the year on the bench because of the play of Favors and Kanter assuming he's considered a star?
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

I assume you mean all star players, so I would say Love has the most reason to demand a trade if the Wolves aren't making any progress. Another guy who might ask for a trade is DWill if the Nets are the Nets.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kevin Love

Eric Gordon
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #5
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I definitely see Love whining for a trade.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Kevin Love

Eric Gordon

Gordon in streeet clothes not playing again asking for a trade.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #7
majorgoose
I airball my layups

majorgoose has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
I assume you mean all star players, so I would say Love has the most reason to demand a trade if the Wolves aren't making any progress. Another guy who might ask for a trade is DWill if the Nets are the Nets.

Imo wolves have until january to show they can compete or love will ask out of there. If they're .500 or a game or 2 below .500 i can see him finishing the year and hope for the best.
majorgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #8
SHAQisGOAT
Decent college freshman

SHAQisGOAT is considered somewhat coolSHAQisGOAT is considered somewhat coolSHAQisGOAT is considered somewhat cool

Yeah def Love if the Wolves underperform
SHAQisGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #9
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Morey is definitely going to trade Kevin Martin.....always has to get assets for leaving players.

I predicted an Al Jefferson for Kevin Martin trade....let's see if that happens.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #10
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Josh Smith.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #11
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Al Jefferson for Tyreke Evans.

Make it happen.

Josh Smith For Kevin Martin.
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #12
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
Al Jefferson for Tyreke Evans.

Make it happen.

kings already have t-rob and cousins
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #13
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
Josh Smith.

No, this is a contract year.

I think it's Love, considering the Wolves won't make the playoffs yet again.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #14
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
kings already have t-rob and cousins

Bring Robinson off the bench.

Boss front court.
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #15
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorgoose
Imo wolves have until january to show they can compete or love will ask out of there. If they're .500 or a game or 2 below .500 i can see him finishing the year and hope for the best.
Love is not going to ask for a trade of they are below .500, all he wants is to see the team actually try to win by putting together a better team than previous years.

Don't forget Rubio wont be back until January anyways.

If Minnesota can't win this season then they need to start considering whether Kevin Love is the guy who can lead them, not the other way around.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: