Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-08-2012, 12:31 AM   #46
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Predict the standings in the West

1) Thunder
2) Lakers
3) Spurs
4) Clippers
5) Denver
6) Memphis
7) Dallas
8) Minnesota

if bogut/curry stay healthy, i could see GSW making it
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:33 AM   #47
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyNote
I am applying logic

look, I'm not as high as you are, obviously, on the clippers additions...odom is washed up..he can't even get around anybody anymore...they made a mistake letting kenyon and evans go...grant hill is 40...I really like bledsoe and crawford though..but they're front court rotation leaves much to be desired in my opinion

I'm looking at a nuggets team that was MUCH better after the trade for mcgee..so he'll be starting at the C getting the majority of minutes with mozgov backing him up...faried will be better in his second season and has anthony randolph as his back up...gallo will be good and brewer backing him up..they trade for a star in iggy, and lawson could be a superstar

didn't even mention andre miller..yes, I think they'll be the 2 seed..could be wrong, but it's a prediction bro

Let's say Odom, Hill, Turiaf etc are scrubs right? Clippers should still be better considering they will have a full training camp, DJ and Bledsoe should improve a ton and Blake and CP3 will have another year of chemistry together. Under no circumstance do I see the Nuggets surpassing the Spurs or the Clippers outside of a blown knee or something from a star player.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #48
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

1. Thunder
2. Lakers
3. Spurs
4. Clippers
5. Grizzlies
6. Nuggets
7. Mavericks
8. Warriors (if Bogut and Curry are healthy, if not then Jazz)
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:44 AM   #49
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

People have the warriors in the playoffs but not the timberwolves? after gettig kirilenko and roy, and after kevin loves breakout season? cmon theyll at least be 8th
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:00 AM   #50
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
People have the warriors in the playoffs but not the timberwolves? after gettig kirilenko and roy, and after kevin loves breakout season? cmon theyll at least be 8th

I'm feeling the Jazz over either.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:08 AM   #51
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
LOL.... Or it's just ridiculous that Iggy takes them from a 6 seed to a 2 seed when every other contender in the west got a lot stronger. No logic whatsoever, but go ahead and take it personal!

I dont care. Put denver last - I've never cared about preseason picks. I just want Denver to earn respect. I'm only in this thread to laugh at you.

You on the other hand take it all personally and get so butt hurt everytime someone doesn't agree with your stupid homer ass. You whine every chance you get when you aren't too busy flooding ish with awful threads about what toothpaste Griffin is now using or bledsoe hall of fame induction date.

Stfu, stop crying like a bitch and let the clippers earn their respect.
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:11 AM   #52
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Let's say Odom, Hill, Turiaf etc are scrubs right? Clippers should still be better considering they will have a full training camp, DJ and Bledsoe should improve a ton and Blake and CP3 will have another year of chemistry together. Under no circumstance do I see the Nuggets surpassing the Spurs or the Clippers outside of a blown knee or something from a star player.

It's official then. The biggest homer on the entire board, who never uses logic or facts, has given us the future.

Cancel the season folks. Cf86 has spoken.
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:12 AM   #53
ncrizzle
GritNgrind ur mind

ncrizzle is considered somewhat coolncrizzle is considered somewhat cool

I have the warriors, wolves, and jazz over the Mavs
ncrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:16 AM   #54
Gotterdammerung
God-killer

Gotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this board

1. Thunder (61-21)
2. Fakers (60-22)
3. Spurs (56-26)
4. Nuggets (50-32)
5. Grizzlies (49-33)
6. Clippers (49-33)
7. Mavericks (46-36)
8. Jazz (43-39)
9. T-woofs (39-43)
10. Blazers (36-46)
11. Warriors (36-46)
12. Suns (35-47)
13. Rockets (31-51)
14. Kings (30-52)
15. Hornets (27-55)
Gotterdammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:18 AM   #55
#1SportsFan86
Mavs All Day

#1SportsFan86 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncrizzle
I have the warriors, wolves, and jazz over the Mavs

Based off?...
#1SportsFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:26 AM   #56
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
I dont care. Put denver last - I've never cared about preseason picks. I just want Denver to earn respect. I'm only in this thread to laugh at you.

You on the other hand take it all personally and get so butt hurt everytime someone doesn't agree with your stupid homer ass. You whine every chance you get when you aren't too busy flooding ish with awful threads about what toothpaste Griffin is now using or bledsoe hall of fame induction date.

Stfu, stop crying like a bitch and let the clippers earn their respect.

Let the Nuggets earn theirs. Clippers advanced, Nuggets didn't. One team was full strength, other was decimated. Clippers>Nuggets at this point until proven otherwise. I like the Nuggets a lot and I personally do respect them but ranking them 2 and 3 seed? Get real people.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:30 AM   #57
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Lakers
Clippers
Thunder
Spurs
Grizzlies
Nuggets
Mavs
GSW
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:35 AM   #58
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Quote:
It's official then. The biggest homer on the entire board, who never uses logic or facts, has given us the future.

I can see the Nuggets surpass the Grizzlies. But past the Clippers or Spurs??? You're kidding.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:37 AM   #59
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Thunder
2. Lakers
3. Spurs
4. Nuggets
5. Clippers
6. Memphis
7. Suns
8. Mavericks
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:38 AM   #60
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:

He did the same thing last season when the Clippers signed Paul. Every damn day was a new Clippers thread. The minute people were like "dude you're excited, we get it, but hold it down on the threads," we all got attacked, as Clipper haters." Then when the Clippers did eventually lose in the playoffs all he could do was through temper tantrums, and then finally lapped his tail between his legs and disappeared for a while. Looks like he's getting an early start this year.

Anyway, Clippers higher than 4 -6 is ridiculous
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: