Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #46
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who's game is the most aesthetically pleasing?

my boi durant. his shot is just wet as hell
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #47
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
... standing around catching in the high post and jacking up shots or bullying in paint for sloppy finishes= most aesthetically pleasing? Your own opinion but Melo is an odd pick to me.
Come on theres a lot more to Melos game than that he plays like that when he's having a bad game but every player does annoying shit when there having a bad game. He has a ton of moves great foot work he's quick a nice looking jumper he used to be a pretty great athlete too when he was with the nuggets.
this isn't aesthetically pleasing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_mu...eature=related
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:35 PM   #48
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

there are some guys i love watching, just because of the little subtelties of the game, that they consistently execute well, chris paul rubbing his defender off a screen to walk into the lane, duncan re- setting a screen a dozen times to get parkee a wide open jumpee. things like that are consistently enjoyable. id put the gasols, nash, varejao (his relentless defense is a joy to watch), andre miller, rubio, harden, they all fall into the same group.

then there are the more dramatic, traditionally exciting players, rose, kobe, bron, westbrook, durant, irving, melo. they can all go through slumps, missing shots, turnovers, whatever, but they all have the potential to make once off, unbelievable plays.

i guess with the first group, its more about the process, and the second is more about the final result.

Last edited by chips93 : 10-07-2012 at 08:37 PM.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #49
LakersForlife
Serious playground baller

LakersForlife is starting to rub some people the wrong way

mcgee always hoping something funny happens in the game
LakersForlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:50 PM   #50
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board

manu
kobe
Durant
BG
CP3

forgot harden and gasols

Last edited by ralph_i_el : 10-07-2012 at 11:53 PM.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:04 AM   #51
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Kobe and DRose
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:31 AM   #52
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Rubio
Melo
All time for me is Tmac, that dude was so smooth. And Magic
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:40 AM   #53
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

Kobe, Durant, LeBron and Westbrook...

All time Magic, Bird, and Jordan. (Yes Bird because he was slow and could not jump but his passes and shots were money)

BUT......I want to mention teams( which could be another thread)
But the best teams that where just fun to watch....the Showtime Lakers of the 80's and the early 2000's Kings.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:51 AM   #54
Poetry
High School Varsity 6th Man

Poetry is considered somewhat coolPoetry is considered somewhat cool

I'm pleasantly surprised by this thread.

Seems like most people understand that, although LeBron is the best player in the league, his game isn't exactly pretty.

I was expecting a flood of LeBron votes.
Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:52 AM   #55
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll mention a couple guys who probably won't get a mention.

Kyrie Irving -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgpXwCiRxgg

Stephen Curry -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaoXamHEls4
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:54 AM   #56
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

when Ellis goes on fire, he is the most fun to watch fo sho
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:55 AM   #57
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

After last year, Durant was a pretty sight to watch.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:06 AM   #58
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Utah Jazz Boozer! Also Rose, Kobe and Durant on fire is insane to watch, they take some crazy shots Also Rubio's passing is just jizztastic!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:21 AM   #59
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Monta Ellis.
ihoopallday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:43 AM   #60
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Based on pure aesthetics?

Rubio, Nick Young, Rose, Aldridge.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: