Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Fashion Experts: Need Suit combo Quick!

What's up my ISH brothers....I got a wedding to attend in 5 hours. I have the suit but need some color combo.

3 button Charcoal Gray Suit.....

What color combos can I go with this type of gray or even this type of cut suit?
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board
Default Re: Fashion Experts: Need Suit combo Quick!

I'm your guy.

What color s the wedding?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I'm your guy.

What color s the wedding?

Don't know but weather is going to nice and cool.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Don't know but weather is going to nice and cool.
You should always know the color of a wedding? You don't wanna stand out too much.

Get either a white shirt, very light grey or light blue.

With white and light grey, you can go with a darker grey tie.

With light blue, you get a red tie or a blue tie.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
You should always know the color of a wedding? You don't wanna stand out too much.

Get either a white shirt, very light grey or light blue.

With white and light grey, you can go with a darker grey tie.

With light blue, you get a red tie or a blue tie.

cool...i keep that in mind.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Or u can even do the black shirt/tie set also.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Or u can even do the black shirt/tie set also.

yea but I don't like monochrome look
Old 10-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #8
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you go with a white shirt you could wear a pink or a red tie
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #9
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

take ur pick
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:16 PM   #10
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
What's up my ISH brothers....I got a wedding to attend in 5 hours. I have the suit but need some color combo.

3 button Charcoal Gray Suit.....

What color combos can I go with this type of gray or even this type of cut suit?

white shirt/lavender tie
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #11
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Ok, after some careful thought and closet digging...I have decided to go:

Charcoal suit, black slim fitted BR Poplin shirt, black tie with small silver dots.

Like I said, it's a 3 button suit, something that I am growing out of....so it was hard to make the suit look good.

Thoughts?
Old 10-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #12
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ok, after some careful thought and closet digging...I have decided to go:

Charcoal suit, black slim fitted BR Poplin shirt, black tie with small silver dots.

Like I said, it's a 3 button suit, something that I am growing out of....so it was hard to make the suit look good.

Thoughts?
Are you going to a funeral?
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #13
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Are you going to a funeral?

depends on how you look at it...

anyways...I thought of that but that's all I got to go on.

I can walk down to the local village right now and pick something out from BR real quick.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #14
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

Some rules.

1. Don't look at Americans, look at English/Italians wearing suits. Tailored stuff, no oversized pants please.

2. It's your friends wedding, not yours. Your day will come so don't try to be in the spotlight. Be classy but sophisticated.

3. No pleated pants. Really. I see a lot of Americans still wearing pleated pants. Don't do it. They make you look like you've borrowed Yao's pants.

4. A lower rise is a better look, wear your pants on the hips, not on your bellybutton.

5. No cuffing on your pants. Really. Don't, it's 2012.

6. Make sure your top fits. It might feel a bit too small, but that's supposed to feel a bit tight. Just make sure it doesnt wrinkle at the shoulders.

7. Get tailored or get a tailored look. It's a good look. Americans like to add one size to everything they buy. Don't.

8. Don't wear sneakers. It's not funny.

9. 3 inches width is the way to go for your tie.

10. Match your socks with your suit. You can look sharp untill a sock shows and it'll be all for naugth. Match your belt with your shoes. And match your shoes with good taste.

11. It's summer. Some says it's a rule you always wear an undershirt. Don't. You'll sweat more and it shows just as much. If you sweat much normally, try Nu Skin Antiperspirant instead of Deodorant and dont drink coffee prior to the wedding.

12. Wear your shirt as you do your suit: fitted, and if possible, tailored.

13. Buy a 2 button suit.

14. Get a haircut, get a slight tan and shave the evening prior to the wedding. You'll look as sharp as possible in a good suit, but you need to fix yourself as well.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #15
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

And to answer your topic:

Lemon shirt, dark blue tie.

If you're wearing a white shirt, why not follow the upbeat mood of the day and match it with a lemon tie?

I'd also choose to wear brown shoes, belt and watch with this suit.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: