Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #181
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Godzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: AVERAGE ***** SIZE :Italy 6.2 - UK 5.5 - France - 5.3 - USA - 5.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobr
inb4 Godzuki comes storming in with his limited mental capacity and accuses Doom of "beefing" with him.

why are you always tagging on someone elses nuts here? i swear your whole persona here is always kissing up to some other poster or trying to please them in some way every time you post always looking for that validation. if it wasn't a million brian from pampanga pics you photoshopped and saved on your hard drive to get people to complement you for your 'work', its you just echoing what other posters say. you've got to be one sad mf'er in RL. bet

PS i'm WAY smarter than you in more subjects than you are me....
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #182
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
It's cool. I have beef repellent with Godzuki.

lmao all you HAD were brian from Pampanga pics that wreen't even me stupidass. its funny you were still negging me calling me brian on recent posts too. i don't know why you're so obsessed with me and don't have me on ignore already, but you're just like DFish, lame as hell, and a weak person.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #183
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
Godzuki & Milwad

Fellas, enough. We've all had little e-wars with someone on here from time to time, I don't hate either of you, but for the love of god, stop. Neither of you are winning these shit talking battles, it's just unbelievably redundant and it's ridiculous that you continue to engage each other so relentlessly. Ignore each other for christ's sake. Or Jeff, maybe they could have their own forum to argue about whose real life is better and who's the bigger liar. Seriously, boys, it's ridiculous. Can I get an amen?

Please don't respond with "he started it" type shit, just consider it.

it was over until you all bumped this, and its not like you all can't put both of us on ignore....i really thinnk some of you want us to fight with the way you put yourselves in the middle bringing attention to our beefing instead of just ignoring it all.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #184
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
why are you always tagging on someone elses nuts here? i swear your whole persona here is always kissing up to some other poster or trying to please them in some way every time you post always looking for that validation. if it wasn't a million brian from pampanga pics you photoshopped and saved on your hard drive to get people to complement you for your 'work', its you just echoing what other posters say. you've got to be one sad mf'er in RL. bet

PS i'm WAY smarter than you in more subjects than you are me....

I have complete control of your mind. I intentionally provoked that exact response from you for my own personal amusement.

When did millwad get banned, by the way?
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #185
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
lmao all you HAD were brian from Pampanga pics that wreen't even me stupidass. its funny you were still negging me calling me brian on recent posts too. i don't know why you're so obsessed with me and don't have me on ignore already, but you're just like DFish, lame as hell, and a weak person.

I don't really neg people. At all. So that wasn't me. But I did post pics of Brian (who actually is a user on ISH) and you do share a lot of the same troll qualities with him. My mistake, but it was an easy one to make. You also reacted strangely when people first started accusing you of being 32dayz and that only solidified the suspicions.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #186
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
I have complete control of your mind. I intentionally provoked that exact response from you for my own personal amusement.

you're just like DFish, no different, you're posting on a alt, obsessed with me, otherwise nobody here pays any attention to you without me involved. like i said you're a weak follower but its in your RL personality since its so consistent a trait with your persona here....

thoughts?
Old 10-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #187
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Your repellant does not seem to be working for you kobr, think you may need something stronger.
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #188
Kobr
Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
Your repellant does not seem to be working for you kobr, think you may need something stronger.

You might not see the puppet strings, but don't doubt their existence. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

He's kind of mild today though. His thorazine must be kicking in.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #189
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
You might not see the puppet strings, but don't doubt their existence. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

He's kind of mild today though. His thorazine must be kicking in.

lol you're such a f'n idiot but i guess you got the attention you wanted capitalizing off of godzuki's fame
Old 10-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #190
Kobr
Bryant

Quote:
lol you're such a f'n idiot but i guess you got the attention you wanted capitalizing off of godzuki's fame

Yes, thank you for giving it to me.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #191
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

He makes racist comments. I'm not even sure he realizes (even after i asked him why did he say something he kept insisting it was ok). He constantly makes racist comments about koreans and his "jewish women are ugly because of their big noses" wasn't smart. He just didn't get why that wasn't ok to say (because insulting races based on stereotypes is a normal ok thing to do).
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #192
Brick Rick
Banned

Brick Rick has an OK reputation so far

Milwad I swear you could have been describing my pathetic life. I'm a 33 year old loser who still lives at home and works at my dad's auto body shop and I didn't lose my virginity until I was 26. Oh well, at least I'm not Korean.
Brick Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:05 PM   #193
Kobr
Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Rick
Milwad I swear you could have been describing my pathetic life. I'm a 33 year old loser who still lives at home and works at my dad's auto body shop and I didn't lose my virginity until I was 26. Oh well, at least I'm not Korean.

Do you have a micro-penis? Do you compulsively get into inane internet fights with people on an NBA forum, term them "beefs" and even keep track of said beefs?

If not, don't even worry man. Your life isn't that bad. You can always change your living situation, job and sex life.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #194
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Do you have a micro-penis? Do you compulsively get into inane internet fights with people on an NBA forum, term them "beefs" and even keep track of said beefs?

If not, don't even worry man. Your life isn't that bad. You can always change your living situation, job and sex life.

you remind me a lot of dictator. both really weak personalities that are always trying to get validation from other posters or tagging along with them to attack me, and its never without others involved to tag along with. nice to know i've made u so upset your whole posting persona here is based on validating with others to attack me

you're both so harmless tho where its like an annoying gnat buzzing around you but nothing more

PS didn't u write some apology to me a while back after i made up with millwad when it was proven i wasn't brian from pampanga? lol...
Old 10-13-2012, 12:44 AM   #195
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Saintsfan1992 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
Found this on the comments section of that article...explaining a reasoning for china and india being amongst the bottom of the list...

"Both Chinese and Indians are more evolved human compared to others. That is how their logic and analytical skills are high compared to others. Where as, other races are still in evolving stages and hence have primitive features. Over a period of time, they too, will fall into same measurements. As such with all its shorter versions, still Asians breed more than other races."

Interesting. What are y'all opinions on that?

I personally think it makes no damn sense. A big dick has no correlation to being inferior intellectually.

Now, something that could make sense and explain India and China's small sizes is that since their society places high value on education and brains, the women there care less about dick size. (Perhaps that is what that commentator actually meant though, but he didn't really explain it well enough)

please stop with the bullshit.

more evolved human's my ass.

tell that guy he needs to shut the **** up

Last edited by Saintsfan1992 : 10-13-2012 at 12:48 AM.
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: