Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-08-2012, 06:13 AM   #61
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: AVERAGE ***** SIZE :Italy 6.2 - UK 5.5 - France - 5.3 - USA - 5.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
Won't answer this. You can't be that stupid

Macmac's thinking, "Challenge accepted."
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:55 AM   #62
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
Won't answer this. You can't be that stupid

It wasn't really a question. I was just making fun of you. Because you have one testicle.

You're like the lance armstrong of gypsy bear training. But as long as you're the "sack is half full kinda guy" im sure you'll be alright.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:11 AM   #63
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The high asian population in the USA drags our averages down
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:46 PM   #64
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
Sorry if I offended any pinky dicks here.

Don't worry, Godzuki doesn't really visit ISH that much anymore. But there are a lot of those Filipinos on here.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #65
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
The high asian population in the USA drags our averages down

why are they so many ?
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #66
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

USA could only be in the middle due to having every race...

what I am reading is:

Black = large
White = normal/average
Asian = small

I'm cool with that, because I think am above average for white, and it would really suck to be a black dude with a small dick, they have a ton hype to live up to...and it would suck to be asian where women just assume it's tiny right away...white men can be "anything", we have no hype to live up to and no one is going to assume we are tiny either...

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:37 PM   #67
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Growing up, the one thing I realized was that it's so dumb to be obsessed with your size . It's such a non-factor. I don't necessarily believe these reports anyways .
uh, no

damn near every female I have ever been with has told me "size matters"
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #68
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
uh, no

damn near every female I have ever been with has told me "size matters"

I sure am glad for my Congolese blood. Thanks Uncle Dikembe!
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:57 PM   #69
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No wonder Kobe calls DJ Mbenga 'Congo Cash'.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #71
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

boo no Philippines good thing I have ecuador size :P , Im surprised Russia is that low I always thought euro's would have massive d0ngs no h0mo
ErhnamDjinn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #72
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
boo no Philippines good thing I have ecuador size :P , Im surprised Russia is that low I always thought euro's would have massive d0ngs no h0mo

Ever been to Russia? I know that in movies they're portrayed as big bad mother****ers, but they're actually kind of short.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #73
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Pure nonsense that size doesn't matter, first of all, a dude with a small one can't do all positions.

And also a small dick is not visually attractive for a female, I've never been with a female who'd rather have a small one..

They just don't wanna hurt your feelings. Deep inside, all women want some of that Korean pocket sausage.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #74
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some girls I've been with say the girth matters more than length.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #75
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Pure nonsense that size doesn't matter, first of all, a dude with a small one can't do all positions.

And also a small dick is not visually attractive for a female, I've never been with a female who'd rather have a small one..
am I ok at 6.1?
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: