Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Default Vindicated: The story of Bruinlove

hope
dangles on a string
like slow spinning redemption

Throughout my ISH posting history which started in 2007, I have made analytical claims about basketball that I am suddenly realized ALL TURNED OUT CORRECT. At the time I was jumped on, labeled a troll at attacked by nearly half the board-but now time has vindicated me. Here are some examples

Kevin Love will be the best bigman of his draftclass
-I was told by everyone that he would only be a roleplayer and never and allstar-now he's a 20/15 beast, SUCK IT HATERS

Start of 2007/2008 season: Lakers will be the #1 seed in the west and get to the finals. Bynum will become a beast:
However I was wrong when I predicted that they would win the finals. I was called a troll and an idiot, being told that Bynum was a nothing and worse than Kwame Brown. SUCK IT HATERS

Chris Bosh is a soft jumpshooter-not a first option, plays shitty defense:Called a troll by craptors fans for years, once again VINDICATED, however his D has improved this year and he has potential to be a great defender-KEEP UP THE WORK BOSHY

Amare-Nash suns will never win a title, Amare will never lead a team anywhere because he's a statspadder:
This was back in the day when it was a cool fad to love the d'antoni suns and they were "america's team". I knew these two overrated no-defense players could never lead their team to anything. Called a troll at the time but once again VINDICATED. Oh yeah, Amare is currently leading his team to a .500 record in the horrible eastern conference. LAWL

Russell Westbrook will be a beast:
Everyone told me he was just an athletic defensive roleplayer, but I wasnt called a troll for this prediction, THANKS FOR THE COMPASSION

Greg Oden is a BUST AND WILL BE A BUST Because his legs are different length, same reason Sam Bowie couldn't last: Said this start of the season he was drafted, called a troll for 3 years until finall this year even Blazer fans are accepting this.

KEVIN PRITCHARD SUCKS AND ALWAYS HAS:
hahaha right again. Jeryd Bayless is where now? Greg Oden is leading a championship center? Rudy Fernandez is like Spanish Manu? All stupid shit Blazer fans have said. Called a troll repeatedly-idiots even said Pritchard was best GM in the L-WTF that's mitch Kupchak you clowns. Oh yeah it has been revealed that Kupchak purposefully drafted and acquired players that his medical staff told him were huge injury risks. Good job idiot, karma has gotten you fired, but I feel bad for blazers fans having to watch this team, GOOD LUCK ROY IF HE GETS A MENISCUS TRANSPLANT

Deron Williams is better than CP3:
everyone thought CP3 was clear best PG, some idiots still do-then Deron goes and leads his team to the WCF, and CP3 leads his team to a 60 point home playoff loss. Now it is general consensus that Deron is the better PG. HOW DO I KEEP DOING THIS?

Lebron will never win a title in Cleveland, he is mentally soft, a quitter, a statspadder, a douschebag
-Back when Lebron was America's golden boy was beloved by all. I have had accounts banned for saying Lebron would never win a title with the cavs and that he's a statspadder-hey now in 2011 guess what everyone is saying about this clown? VINDICATED AGAIN

Dwight Howard has no post moves:
suddenly other people are starting to recognize this, even after his magical 3 hours with Hakeem.

I can keep going and going. The one mistake on my record is when I said Derek Rose would be the Stromile Swift of PGs. CLEARLY THIS IS A MISTAKE ROSE IS A BEAST but no one is perfect not even Jesus.

Watch who you call a troll next time clowns, just because his opinions are better than yours, the future might very well vindicate him LIKE IT VINDICATED ME

Last edited by Nick Young : 01-31-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Default Re: Vindicated: The story of Bruinlove

Other than the Love prediction, everything you bolded was the general belief among millions of people.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Other than the Love prediction, everything you bolded was the general belief among millions of people.
start of 07/08 everyone predicted the Kwame/Walton/Sasha/Kobe Lakers were going to be the #1 seed in the west and get to the finals?
Old 01-31-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
start of 07/08 everyone predicted the Kwame/Walton/Sasha/Kobe Lakers were going to be the #1 seed in the west and get to the finals?

How many Laker fans are there? Millions.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

You forgot about that time you said Russell Martin was a better baseball player than Joe Mauer. SUCK IT HATERS!
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:41 PM   #6
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
You forgot about that time you said Russell Martin was a better baseball player than Joe Mauer. SUCK IT HATERS!
Baseball is a dieing joke of a sport anyways that's why I treat it like a joke. SUCK IT HATERS.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #7
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

cp3 IS better than deron and dwight howard certainly has post moves.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:59 AM   #8
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
cp3 IS better than deron and dwight howard certainly has post moves.

Even know that he has no cartilidge in one knee, his prime will be cut short and he isnt even trying on his team? Also look at their playoff records. Try again kiwi, actually watch games then get back to me.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:04 AM   #9
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
Baseball is a dieing joke of a sport anyways that's why I treat it like a joke. SUCK IT HATERS.
What about soccer then?
Spain was overrated and would not win the World Cup
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:22 AM   #10
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
What about soccer then?
Spain was overrated and would not win the World Cup
Note the OP is only talking about basketball.

You know if I put you on the ignore list you would probably quit this site in a few weeks, because seemingly the only posts you ever make are eye-roll sarcastic 1-2 sentence replies to my quotes.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:24 AM   #11
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
Note the OP is only talking about basketball.

You know if I put you on the ignore list you would probably quit this site in a few weeks, because seemingly the only posts you ever make are eye-roll sarcastic 1-2 sentence replies to my quotes.
You think too high of yourself.
Let's talk about basketball then:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinlove
Sergio Rodriguez's gonna dominate the ACB league
Yeah, that happened
Old 02-01-2011, 06:25 AM   #12
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
You think too high of yourself.
lol you're the a stalker spanish version of Bankshot
Old 02-01-2011, 06:28 AM   #13
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
lol you're the a stalker spanish version of Bankshot
It's you made a thread about me
Old 02-01-2011, 06:41 AM   #14
iamgine

Quote:
hope
dangles on a string
like slow spinning redemption

Throughout my ISH posting history which started in 2007, I have made analytical claims about basketball that I am suddenly realized ALL TURNED OUT CORRECT. At the time I was jumped on, labeled a troll at attacked by nearly half the board-but now time has vindicated me. Here are some examples

Kevin Love will be the best bigman of his draftclass
-I was told by everyone that he would only be a roleplayer and never and allstar-now he's a 20/15 beast, SUCK IT HATERS

Start of 2007/2008 season: Lakers will be the #1 seed in the west and get to the finals. Bynum will become a beast:
However I was wrong when I predicted that they would win the finals. I was called a troll and an idiot, being told that Bynum was a nothing and worse than Kwame Brown. SUCK IT HATERS

Chris Bosh is a soft jumpshooter-not a first option, plays shitty defense:Called a troll by craptors fans for years, once again VINDICATED, however his D has improved this year and he has potential to be a great defender-KEEP UP THE WORK BOSHY

Amare-Nash suns will never win a title, Amare will never lead a team anywhere because he's a statspadder:
This was back in the day when it was a cool fad to love the d'antoni suns and they were "america's team". I knew these two overrated no-defense players could never lead their team to anything. Called a troll at the time but once again VINDICATED. Oh yeah, Amare is currently leading his team to a .500 record in the horrible eastern conference. LAWL

Russell Westbrook will be a beast:
Everyone told me he was just an athletic defensive roleplayer, but I wasnt called a troll for this prediction, THANKS FOR THE COMPASSION

Greg Oden is a BUST AND WILL BE A BUST Because his legs are different length, same reason Sam Bowie couldn't last: Said this start of the season he was drafted, called a troll for 3 years until finall this year even Blazer fans are accepting this.

KEVIN PRITCHARD SUCKS AND ALWAYS HAS:
hahaha right again. Jeryd Bayless is where now? Greg Oden is leading a championship center? Rudy Fernandez is like Spanish Manu? All stupid shit Blazer fans have said. Called a troll repeatedly-idiots even said Pritchard was best GM in the L-WTF that's mitch Kupchak you clowns. Oh yeah it has been revealed that Kupchak purposefully drafted and acquired players that his medical staff told him were huge injury risks. Good job idiot, karma has gotten you fired, but I feel bad for blazers fans having to watch this team, GOOD LUCK ROY IF HE GETS A MENISCUS TRANSPLANT

Deron Williams is better than CP3:
everyone thought CP3 was clear best PG, some idiots still do-then Deron goes and leads his team to the WCF, and CP3 leads his team to a 60 point home playoff loss. Now it is general consensus that Deron is the better PG. HOW DO I KEEP DOING THIS?

Lebron will never win a title in Cleveland, he is mentally soft, a quitter, a statspadder, a douschebag
-Back when Lebron was America's golden boy was beloved by all. I have had accounts banned for saying Lebron would never win a title with the cavs and that he's a statspadder-hey now in 2011 guess what everyone is saying about this clown? VINDICATED AGAIN

Dwight Howard has no post moves:
suddenly other people are starting to recognize this, even after his magical 3 hours with Hakeem.

I can keep going and going. The one mistake on my record is when I said Derek Rose would be the Stromile Swift of PGs. CLEARLY THIS IS A MISTAKE ROSE IS A BEAST but no one is perfect not even Jesus.

Watch who you call a troll next time clowns, just because his opinions are better than yours, the future might very well vindicate him LIKE IT VINDICATED ME

Where is the proof that you made all these claims before the fact?
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:07 AM   #15
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: