Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Predict the standings in the East

Post your predictions for the final standings in the eastern conference. If I have time in the next few days, I'll try to average out positions and post what the consensus on here appears to be.

Mine:
1. Miami Heat
2. Boston
3. New York
4. Indiana
5. Philadelphia
6. Brooklyn
7. Chicago
8. Milwaukee

Sets up an interesting matchup between Brooklyn and NY in round one.

Last edited by DStebb716 : 10-07-2012 at 12:25 PM.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Re: Predict the standings in the East

bump
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

1. Miami
2. Boston
3. Philly
4. Indiana
5. Chicago
6. Brooklyn
7. NY Knicks
8. Who cares
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Celtics
2. Heat
3. Pacers
4. Knicks
5. Bulls
6. Sixers
7. Hawks
8. Cavs
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #5
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
1. Celtics
2. Heat
3. Pacers
4. Knicks
5. Bulls
6. Sixers
7. Hawks
8. Cavs
Cavs and hawks over BK?
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #6
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

Raps in 4.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #7
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
Cavs and hawks over BK?

Yup. Not even trolling.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #8
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
Cavs and hawks over BK?

As a Nets fan, they are by no means a lock for the playoffs. Are people forgetting how mediocre this team was last year? Sure, they definitely improved, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. I think they'll make the playoffs though.

Both NY teams getting too much hype imo.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #9
Papaya Petee
GORTATTTTT

Papaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected poster

1.) Heat 64-18 2.) Celtics 54-28 3.) Pacers 52-30 4.) Knicks 50-32 5.) Nets 47-35 6.) 76ers 44-38 7.) Bulls 43-39 8.) Cavs 41-41
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #10
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. 76ers
4. Hawks
5. Knicks
6. Pacers
7. Bucks
8. Nets
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #11
drizzy0503
Good High School Starter

drizzy0503 has an OK reputation so far

1. Miami Heat
2. Boston Celtics
3. Indiana Pacers
4. New York Knicks
5. Brooklyn Nets
6. Atlanta Hawks
7. Philadelphia 76ers
8. Toronto Raptors

Honestly the 8 seed is wide open. Chicago isn't as deep as they were the past two years, and without any sort of reliable timetable for Rose's return I can't see them making the playoffs. They will battle with Milwaukee and Toronto for the 8th seed IMO.

John Wall and Demar Derozan will have breakout years, I think.
drizzy0503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #12
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1] Heat
2] Pacers
3] Celtics
4] Knicks
5] 6ers
6] Bulls
7] Nets
8] Hawks
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #13
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Yup. Not even trolling.

Then I guess we can label you a retard. Thanks, I know what to call you know.

Geez, no wonder I stop posting here. People are downright stupid. Same thing in the real world too.

Here is my list. ( no fanism or retardation)

1: Heat
2: Pacers
3:Celtics
4:BK
5:NY
6:Sixers
7:Bulls
8:Raptors or Cavs
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #14
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Then I guess we can label you a retard. Thanks, I know what to call you know.

Geez, no wonder I stop posting here. People are downright stupid. Same thing in the real world too.

Here is my list. ( no fanism or retardation)

1: Heat
2: Pacers
3:Celtics
4:BK
5:NY
6:Sixers
7:Bulls
8:Raptors or Cavs

You said no retardation. Why are the Cavs and Raptors over the Hawks?
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #15
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54
You said no retardation. Why are the Cavs and Raptors over the Hawks?

I saw a statistic on how much easier Joe made the game for Josh Smith. It was something like Joe assisted on 40% of Smiths assisted buckets. And every time Joe wasn't on the court and Josh was, Smiths shooting % went down. Now that Joe won't be there for an entire season, the pressure goes up for Josh Smith. I'm not trusting a team with Josh Smith as you're best player. Jeff Teague is great but he has a bit more to learn.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: