Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League 2013-14

Old 10-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #46
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Premiere League 2012-2013 season application thread

A vote for me is a vote for her to be around chatzy....

Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #47
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ROFL MEEK that will work on the asian brehs in the league
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #48
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

One last comment for Statman:

I was talking about the last 3 leagues we played together in, not the leagues years before those in which I wasn't even close to my current stage of skill level. Sure things may have gone differently for those, but the last 3 leagues we were both in? You got owned.

It doesn't matter what the leagues were for, they all still were competitions. It only matters that I was the champion of all 3 and you were a loser. It didn't happen once, but it happened 3 times in a row. There is no rivalry here, I am a champion and you are a rug that I just wipe my shoes on in my walk of glory when I win the league.

I mean, I can't believe after the last 3 leagues we were in, you still are even around me. I mean have some shame. You are not on my level, I am a champion and you're a piece of sh*it. And I have the last 3 leagues we played as reference.

It also can't be more obvious why you don't want me to play in this league. After what I did to you the last 3 times we played in leagues, who would. I'm used to it though, I scare much of my competition away.

And lol at the High School BS of "I have your Phone #". So what?

And now a comment to the rest of the league:

I retired from ISH after winning 4 consecutive leagues/competitions including a full year fantasy basketball league on ISH (which was the 2nd most active on ISH). Things were just too easy for me here, I just didn't feel like I had any competition, especially in Fantasy Basketball. You posters are just mere mortals and just posed no competition to me the Fantasy God. Since then I have started playing competitions/leagues like this for $$$ and have made thousands of dollars. Still haven't met anyone on my level.

I'm doing you all a favor and not even applying for this league voluntarily. Because if I joined this league, believe me it would get personal and I would literally tear this league apart through my god-like fantasy basketball skills and win with ease.

And then? Well just like before...disappear like a Legend

GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #49
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

lol Meek
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #50
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
One last comment for Statman:

I was talking about the last 3 leagues we played together in, not the leagues years before those in which I wasn't even close to my current stage of skill level. Sure things may have gone differently for those, but the last 3 leagues we were both in? You got owned.

It doesn't matter what the leagues were for, they all still were competitions. It only matters that I was the champion of all 3 and you were a loser. It didn't happen once, but it happened 3 times in a row. There is no rivalry here, I am a champion and you are a rug that I just wipe my shoes on in my walk of glory when I win the league.

I mean, I can't believe after the last 3 leagues we were in, you still are even around me. I mean have some shame. You are not on my level, I am a champion and you're a piece of sh*it. And I have the last 3 leagues we played as reference.

It also can't be more obvious why you don't want me to play in this league. After what I did to you the last 3 times we played in leagues, who would. I'm used to it though, I scare much of my competition away.

And lol at the High School BS of "I have your Phone #". So what?

And now a comment to the rest of the league:

I retired from ISH after winning 4 consecutive leagues/competitions including a full year fantasy basketball league on ISH (which was the 2nd most active on ISH). Things were just too easy for me here, I just didn't feel like I had any competition, especially in Fantasy Basketball. You posters are just mere mortals and just posed no competition to me the Fantasy God. Since then I have started playing competitions/leagues like this for $$$ and have made thousands of dollars. Still haven't met anyone on my level.

I'm doing you all a favor and not even applying for this league voluntarily. Because if I joined this league, believe me it would get personal and I would literally tear this league apart through my god-like fantasy basketball skills and win with ease.

And then? Well just like before...disappear like a Legend

Proof or GTFO Sarvepreet, it's not illegal, you show me proof and I'll get you spot in Premier. You don't show me proof, you'll never participate again. Stop lying Sarvepreet, it's bad for the strength of your wrist.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #51
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

A vote for me will get you this....

Old 10-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #52
Rameek
Krust Kingz

or maybe this....
Old 10-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #53
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Meek is climbing up in the polls.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:16 AM   #54
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
Proof or GTFO Sarvepreet, it's not illegal, you show me proof and I'll get you spot in Premier. You don't show me proof, you'll never participate again. Stop lying Sarvepreet, it's bad for the strength of your wrist.

Let's just say the amount of money at stake here, is past the limit of what should be reported to the IRS.

I'll leave it at that, let you fill in the blank of why I can't give out any details about this.

Come on though, this shouldn't surprise anyone considering what I've accomplished even here. And you have never played with me, now my skill level is so high that 2 time champions like you wouldn't even finish at any visible distance around me.

Last edited by GP_20 : 10-11-2012 at 03:17 AM.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:06 AM   #55
iamgine

iamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation here

Why won't you guys give this gp_20 guy a chance? He seems like a nice guy.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:27 AM   #56
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Skywalker and I would like him in the league to...
Old 10-11-2012, 07:07 AM   #57
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine

D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:15 AM   #58
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Here are a couple of profile links

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/2011/54092

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/2010/37945

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/2010/23089

Old 10-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #59
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Meek those are all private links, need access to them ladies' privates too please
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #60
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Rahmeeeeeeeeeek
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: