Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-11-2012, 01:27 AM   #31
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 6 Game Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
really? if you "bet money" that the Raiders simply win you can get like 5 to 1 on your money..so I suggest if you feel that strongly you place a bet.
Too lazy for that shit.

I usually just wager with friends in front of the TV.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #32
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Listening to Brees talk, the Saints are done. He keeps saying how much they are unaffected by their coach not being there and the suspensions, etc. but he brings these things up unprompted, or if asked a question gives a ten minute speech on it. That team has a shit defense, and their team leader has completely psyched himself out with all the bounty stuff. He said this morning he doesn't pay any attention, but after he read through all the new information he detail he found the following strange, and proceded to list one by one. That team is DONE.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #33
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pouncey just went down with an ugly injury.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #34
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mayock is seriously so fvcking annoying.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #35
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Pouncey just went down with an ugly injury.
oh **** you scared me I thought you meant my mike pouncey from the dolphins
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #36
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
oh **** you scared me I thought you meant my mike pouncey from the dolphins
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:39 PM   #37
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

The worst.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:44 PM   #38
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:

I don't like how he relates everything back to the draft and shit. He's always going on about how good a guy looked at the combine and bla bla bla.

Also, I hate it when commentators ramble about all the tape they watched throughout the week. Mayock is one of the biggest offenders.

"I was watching the tape and this guy looked really good."

"When I turn on the tape, this guy sticks out as a stud."

Seriously, nobody gives a **** about the tapes you watched. Shut up already.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:22 AM   #39
irondarts

A lot of things really bother me about Mayock, but a few that really do are these:

1. The fact that he tries soo hard to flex his "football muscles" I saw this guy at the draft, I saw this on tape, I saw that on tape. Scouts told me this 4 years ago about this guy. Blah blah blah. I just don't give a shit, it's annoying and insufferable. Tonight he told a story about 4 years ago when Chris Rainey beat Jeff Demps in a race behind their dorm at Florida. Who cares.

2. His voice and jargon. He tries too hard to use coaching jargon, "i love how this play was structured, they ran a fake skinny bubble flex on the inside route". It's like, what the ****?

He obviously knows his shit, he should be a coach or something, not a broadcaster. He sucks.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:24 AM   #40
irondarts

Chris Johnson is really frustrating, he could have just had an 80 yard run, but because he dances so much, he gets tackled after a fairly short game. Jesus, just run straight already.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:26 AM   #41
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Come on Britt.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:29 AM   #42
irondarts

Kenny Britt
Old 10-12-2012, 12:30 AM   #43
irondarts

lol there you go Kenny
Old 10-12-2012, 12:43 AM   #44
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Chris Johnson is really frustrating, he could have just had an 80 yard run, but because he dances so much, he gets tackled after a fairly short game. Jesus, just run straight already.
He should have accelerated through that hole, but it was hardly an 80-yard TD there for the taking. I believe that was Ryan Clark who was roaming unblocked just beyond the last blocker. He probably makes that tackle without much of a problem.

Yeah, CJ should have just kept it going straight ahead, but it is really easy for Mayock to telestrate an arrow right through Clark. Much tougher for a runner like Johnson to go right through a tackler like that.

Overall, Johnson has had a nice running night tonight. He's shown good patience and burst. I don't believe he's gotten enough touches, personally. For one of the only times this year, they've actually had the lead for the majority of this game and could have leaned on their running game, which has been pretty steady tonight. Instead, Hasselbeck has, what? 40+ attempts?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:43 AM   #45
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

****en commentator seriously just said 54 yard FG is no gimme. Really?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: