Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-09-2012, 05:34 PM   #16
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board
Default Re: NBA Title Odds As of Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Do people think Derrick Rose is gonna play this year at 100% or something? Why do they keep getting overrated?
It's about winning the title.. You gotta figure by playoff time he will be close to 100%. Though, if not, he probably won't be playing.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #17
monkeypox
National High School Star

monkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this board

The lines aren't set just based on who they think is going to win. They're heavily influenced by the action on the bets and how they expect fans to bet.
monkeypox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #18
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Bulls before Boston? Cotdamn what a joke that is.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #19
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

So you're telling me the bobcats do have a chance? *insert jim carrey pic*
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #20
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I'm betting a couple stacks on the Knicks. So if I bet about $2,000 will I get $70,000 in return?
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #21
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

I got a few bills on the Lake show

Always bet on them so I will feel something positive when they win instead of just pure butthurt
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #22
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Where can you place bets?
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #23
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Odds to win 2013 NBA Championship
Miami Heat 11/5
Los Angeles Lakers 5/2
Oklahoma City Thunder 9/2
Chicago Bulls 14/1
Boston Celtics 18/1
San Antonio Spurs 18/1
Los Angeles Clippers 25/1
Brooklyn Nets 30/1
Dallas Mavericks 33/1
Indiana Pacers 35/1
Memphis Grizzlies 35/1
New York Knicks 35/1
Philadelphia 76ers 50/1
Denver Nuggets 66/1
Houston Rockets 75/1
Atlanta Hawks 75/1
Minnesota Timberwolves 75/1
Portland Trailblazers 100/1
Utah Jazz 100/1
Golden State Warriors 125/1
Milwaukee Bucks 125/1
New Orleans Hornets 150/1
Orlando Magic 150/1
Phoenix Suns 150/1
Cleveland Cavaliers 200/1
Detroit Pistons 200/1
Sacramento Kings 200/1
Toronto Raptors 200/1
Washington Wizards 200/1
Charlotte Bobcats 500/1
LOL, the Mavs, Pacers, Bulls, & Nets do not have better chances to win the title than the Knicks.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #24
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nuggets are 66-1? That is a FANTASTIC bet.

I like Wizards too. They won't win, but if John Wall goes nuts, surrounded with Nene, Okafor, Ariza.....could be better than expected.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #25
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Great list outside of Chicago. WTF are they doing so high without Rose till around playoff time??? Even when he's back he won't be 100 percent for a month or two. Top 6 should be Lakers, Heat, Thunder, Spurs, Celtics and Clippers.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #26
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm trying to do the math here. If I wanted to place a bet on one of the lower tiered teams, but hedge my bets by placing a bet on the Heat/Lakers what would I have to bet on the Heat/Lakers if I wanted to bet say $200 on the 76ers to break even if I lost the 76ers bet.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: