Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #16
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Online Association (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Right now, I'm looking at 6 min quarters, 58-game season. What about you guys?

Sounds good to me! Is it a draft this year or we just leaving it as is?
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:09 AM   #17
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Right now, I'm looking at 6 min quarters, 58-game season. What about you guys?

That's perfect. And I picked the team based on original rosters, but I wouldn't mind a draft either. It would actually be pretty cool if we had a lot of people in it.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #18
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PSN: Bcogswell
Team: Toronto Raptors

I'm open to any kind of format, would prefer it to be flexible scheduling though.
Bcogswell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #19
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
Sounds good to me! Is it a draft this year or we just leaving it as is?
It will be a fantasy draft.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #20
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
It will be a fantasy draft.

I'll remember this year to not press triangle. Auto pick screwed me over for the last one.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #21
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He'll yah!

Sign me up for the lakers!

Psn Is Meanjohn

Last edited by MJ(Mean John) : 10-10-2012 at 02:34 PM.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #22
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
PSN: Bcogswell
Team: Toronto Raptors

I'm open to any kind of format, would prefer it to be flexible scheduling though.

Can someone explain flexible scheduling?

And explain how this works?

The games and schedules ?
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #23
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Oh nice. Mind changing me over to the Grizz if we're drafting? Top 3 jersey, IMO.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #24
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

PSN: Madman281

Team: Portland Trailblazers

Last edited by TheeBeast : 10-10-2012 at 03:43 PM.
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #25
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Can someone explain flexible scheduling?

And explain how this works?

The games and schedules ?
Flex scheduling allows you to play any game on your schedule. Last year, without this option, you could only play games within a four-week time frame from the current date.

Very simple, you just go online and challenge other users to games. The game will start when the user on the receiving end accepts your challenge.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #26
ace23

Filling up pretty quickly. Would be great if we could start this weekend.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #27
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

I personally think 58 games is a lot, but if you're playing at least 5-10 games a week, it won't be a problem. Like you can kill two games right away if your opponent's online. Simulation sliders?
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #28
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
I personally think 58 games is a lot, but if you're playing at least 5-10 games a week, it won't be a problem. Like you can kill two games right away if your opponent's online. Simulation sliders?

Yeah, I wish there was something between 29 and 58. I don't like only playing everybody once.

Yeah, simulation sliders, but I'll probably lower inside success and offensive rebounding.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #29
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

This should be fun as long I'm in the top 15
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:34 AM   #30
ace23

Bump
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: