Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Thumbs up [VIDEO] Elgin Baylor: "The [Old School] Clinic"

Finally satisfied with my Elgin mix, the music from the Dwyane Wade clinic mix was exactly what Elgins footage needed!

http://youtu.be/DNPNI2XWqwc
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #2
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: [VIDEO] Elgin Baylor: "The [Old School] Clinic"

Old 10-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
WillC
Local High School Star

WillC is considered somewhat coolWillC is considered somewhat coolWillC is considered somewhat cool

Unbelievably good as always.

I must have saved at least half your videos as favourites.

Can I offer money to charity on your behalf as an incentive to make a Bill Russell video?
WillC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #4
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Elgin eurosteppin on dem.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #5
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillC
Unbelievably good as always.

I must have saved at least half your videos as favourites.

Can I offer money to charity on your behalf as an incentive to make a Bill Russell video?
Don't worry I'm making a Bill Russell video - apologies that I haven't uploaded anything yet but I'm always working on like 10 different mixes and I chip a little bit away at them here and there and his I just haven't had a big breakthrough on his mix yet
Old 10-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I started on a Bill russell video years ago that was nothing but offense because of something I heard John Havlicek say. Found a number of turnaround jumpers on Wilt and some nice post moves and passes and transition plays. Its one of probably 30 I just have half finished on some hard drive.

Anyway...I plan to watch this just not right now.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #7
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I started on a Bill russell video years ago that was nothing but offense because of something I heard John Havlicek say. Found a number of turnaround jumpers on Wilt and some nice post moves and passes and transition plays. Its one of probably 30 I just have half finished on some hard drive.

Anyway...I plan to watch this just not right now.
If you ever plan on finishing the vid please upload! - your vids are some of my first experiences watching old school legends I always enjoy watching them. Russell also had left and right handed hook shots some with low arc some with high arc (not sure if that's deliberate touch or just a result of him being somewhat raw offensively) - in my 1963 finals game highlight of him he hits it right handed deep in the lowpost (thats his off hand) and he also makes it ambidextrous from 12+ feet in his 1966 Royals playoff footage. He runs the floor many times in games straight off the rebound - these days I would say he was definitely underrated offensively because of his fg% and low volume on a statsheet - it doesn't do his footage justice because he appears to have a nice variety of moves and an almost unmatched ability as a big man to "handle" the ball up the court (again with both hands).
Old 10-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #8
jongib369
National High School Star

jongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
If you ever plan on finishing the vid please upload! - your vids are some of my first experiences watching old school legends I always enjoy watching them. Russell also had left and right handed hook shots some with low arc some with high arc (not sure if that's deliberate touch or just a result of him being somewhat raw offensively) - in my 1963 finals game highlight of him he hits it right handed deep in the lowpost (thats his off hand) and he also makes it ambidextrous from 12+ feet in his 1966 Royals playoff footage. He runs the floor many times in games straight off the rebound - these days I would say he was definitely underrated offensively because of his fg% and low volume on a statsheet - it doesn't do his footage justice because he appears to have a nice variety of moves and an almost unmatched ability as a big man to "handle" the ball up the court (again with both hands).
Haven't watched the video yet, but just wanted to say I picked up NBA 2k13 today and promptly added an inch or 2 to all the old school players heights

Idk what the hell they have seen, but they rate Russells speed about a 74 in the 63/4 season and he sprints like a damn turtle...I cant find it anymore but I've seen Russell run scary fast...you don't happen to have that showcased in your highlight of him do you?
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #9
jongib369
National High School Star

jongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputation

I love how your "Blake Griffin woman beater" or w.e. it was gets 1000+ views and this has been 100-120 something views for awhile now

ISH =
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #10
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongib369
I love how your "Blake Griffin woman beater" or w.e. it was gets 1000+ views and this has been 100-120 something views for awhile now

ISH =
lol it's w/e no big deal
Old 10-10-2012, 10:05 PM   #11
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

23 year old Elgin on fresh knees

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: