Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #166
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Y'all better be ready to bring it tommorow! T-Young's gonna go off I can already see it.
will he be able to stay on the floor without fouling out is the question.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #167
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i loved those rasheed post moves, sixers looked completely lost even if it was garbage time...and when he got fouled, rasheed gave a hard look at him as if to say, dont ****ing do that again...all thsoe little things
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:49 AM   #168
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
i loved those rasheed post moves, sixers looked completely lost even if it was garbage time...and when he got fouled, rasheed gave a hard look at him as if to say, dont ****ing do that again...all thsoe little things
I love Sheed

I thought he was done but he actually might surprise us.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #169
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I love Sheed

I thought he was done but he actually might surprise us.

He's still way out of shape, but you can tell he simply knows what he's doing out there. Same with Kurt. They know how to play the game. Their bodies may not respon the way they'd like, but they're always going to be competent out there. That's something we haven't been able to say about our bench in years.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #170
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Franchize, are you warming up to our old dudes?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #171
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity

I was wondering the same, lol
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #172
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
It certainly seems so
Old 11-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #173
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

No. I'm just giving credit where it's due. Contrary to popular belief, I give people props when they play well. I expect our bench to struggle eventually because we lack youth and versatility, but I appreciate the fact that we are playing sound, intelligent basketball. In recent years past, our teams have been void of that. I vividly remember Rameek's rants about poor basketball IQ and saying to myself "he's got a point there."
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #174
Clutch
Stop flopping

Sheed looked good on the court. Hit two threes and a nice turnaround jumper. He also had 2 blocks and altered some shots.

Let's play a game:describe the Knicks with one word. Let me start. DOMINANT
Old 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #175
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

our team is looking SCARY good and I for one am stunned at how impressive they've been playing even if its only 3 games into the season. Curbstomped the defending champs, and then raped a legit playoff contender in a b2b. Now I'm legitimately nervous for when Amare comes back...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #176
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Sheed looked good on the court. Hit two threes and a nice turnaround jumper. He also had 2 blocks and altered some shots.

Let's play a game:describe the Knicks with one word. Let me start. DOMINANT
Hungry.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #177
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
No. I'm just giving credit where it's due. Contrary to popular belief, I give people props when they play well. I expect our bench to struggle eventually because we lack youth and versatility, but I appreciate the fact that we are playing sound, intelligent basketball. In recent years past, our teams have been void of that. I vividly remember Rameek's rants about poor basketball IQ and saying to myself "he's got a point there."
I will say this. The IQ has grown exponentially! It is actually good to see this good brand brand of basketball. They even limited those boring iso plays.

I love the effort, hustle, and ball movement. The bonehead moments are limited to JR and Pablo and they arent momentum killing plays.

My word is;

KRUSTY
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #178
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I will say this. The IQ has grown exponentially! It is actually good to see this good brand brand of basketball. They even limited those boring iso plays.

I love the effort, hustle, and ball movement. The bonehead moments are limited to JR and Pablo and they arent momentum killing plays.

My word is;

KRUSTY

I had to do it
Old 11-06-2012, 02:41 AM   #179
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dallas will be a good test for us...they are 3-1 and have a similar core like us with vet guys and young ones leading the break. should be a tougher matchup
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:27 AM   #180
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I say SELF-CONFIDENT.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: