Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #301
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

I wouldnt be shocked if Houston scored that much. If the defense doesnt come ready Harden, Parsons, and Asik provide issues!
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:53 PM   #302
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Embarrassing!
Old 11-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #303
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
108-103?

If they score that much, I'm going apeshit, and kicking puppies.

They almost scored 103 by the halftime

Right now on pace to hit 144. Dat Knicks defense

EDIT: 131 it is.

Last edited by Clutch : 11-23-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:24 PM   #304
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Embarrassing!
Yes it is. Foolish Knicks fans. Just when we thought our team is good and they will try and play hard every night we played arguably the 2 worst defensive games since D'Antoni came here. And you know there has been a lot of horrible defensive games under D'Antoni. That's how bad it is.

I really can't express my feelings right now. So disappointed.
Even if he somehow get back and win this shit I'll be embarrassed.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #305
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

#1 THAT is why I told people to be cautious when we were winning all those games. I roster caught up to us the last two games. When Melo is out, only other person who can score is JR. If he's off, forget about it.

#2 Tyson Chandler ****ing sucks. I'm done pu$$yfooting around the issue. He's inept offensively and this year, it's like he's decided to suck equally bad on D. His rebounding effort has been atrocious. He gets beat like a drum on D. Tyson Chandler needs to be traded. Period! Before we get stuck with him not having any trade value like Perkins. This is not an overreaction. I told you guys the day would come he'd get exposed. I told you guys we play better with Sheed. I told you guys Chandler is overrated defensively. Asik abused him down low..and he isn't even good. He's a role player. Brook Lopez is going to embarass Chandler monday if he doesnt get his $h!t together. O yea, and I also told you guys Lopez was better than Chandler.

#3 Novak and Prigioni shouldnt be on the court for more than 7-10 minutes per game. Novak is a liability on defense and Prigioni is a liability on offense.

#4 Why the hell didnt we play Camby? We were struggling defensively. Chandler was getting killed. So we kept putting in Kurt Thomas and Steve Novak. Nothing about Novak says "put me in to stop the bleeding defensively". Sheed's absence killed us.

#5 Phuqq Mike Breen! Seriously. How the hell is he our TV guy. He HATES Melo and JR. The whole night, he was salivating over any mistake they made. Meanwhile, Melo kept us from losing by 50. All he could do was bitch about the tech Melo got. He kept saying, "Melo is doing it on the offensive end". Melo was playing defense too. The defensive MVP you sucked off all last year was the one playing lackluster defense. Your precious Jason Kidd was getting his campfire lit too.

#6 I know Melo is pissed because he gets less calls than an undrafted D-Legue call up, but he has to chill with the techs. He's gonna get suspended. That being said, Woodson is supposed to step up for his player and say "leave it to me." That's ol chool coaching right there. You know your getting hosed on the calls, you take a tech for the team. It fires your guys up and shows them you have their back at the same time.

#7 Did I mention Tyson Chandler is overrated?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:30 PM   #306
Rameek
Krust Kingz

I really think their is something physically wrong with Tyson.

I really think the real Knicks is somewhere between 8-1 Knicks and the one of the last 2 games.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #307
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

I hate Tyson Chandler. Felt like that had to be said. Carry on...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:56 AM   #308
Clutch
Stop flopping

#1 - I HATE TYSON CHANDLER. He's not even trying this season. **** him.

#2 - WHERE'S CAMBY ? Is Woodson retarted or something ? We're getting killed on the glass and opponents are getting wide open layups. So he decided to leave his best rebounder and shot blocker on the bench and not even give him an opportunity in garbage time.

#3 - CAN'T WAIT FOR SHUMP TO GET BACK - The only Knick who always plays defense. With him we at least won't have to worry about one perimeter player destoying us.

#4 - WOODSON'S ROTATIONS ARE SUSPECT - No Camby,some real weird lineups on the floor.

#5 - LOSING FOCUS - This team loses their focus too easily. Whenever the refs make a bad call or two they start to get technicals and quit playing for a certain amount of time. Our opponents just need to hack us and wait for the meltdown.

#6 - I HATE TYSON CHANDLER

#7 - I HATE TYSON CHANDLER

#8 - I HATE TYSON CHANDLER

#9 - I HATE TYSON CHANDLER

#10 - I HATE TYSON CHANDLER
Old 11-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #309
Clutch
Stop flopping

My reactions throughout the game:

1st quarter:
2nd quarter:
Early 3rd quarter:
Late 3rd quarter:
4th quarter:
Old 11-24-2012, 09:51 AM   #310
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

mike breen "i love watching harden play, i can watch him forever" **** you
clyde was like..umm yea...

breen:..bang parson does it again.. but i know he was thinking of it..

i turned the game off at halftime...it was just too embarrassing watching our defense just being nonexistent. rockets did whatever they liked and our guys were just sleepwalking...

parsons harden and douglas shitting on us i think the guys went into the game thinking we would just win.

does woodson have our whole lineup card? or did someone just give him half of it...cus i clearly see camby sitting there being ready to go...when our defense is getting drilled with a layup line, we need to do something about it, but wait, you decide to go small and play melo at center and novak at 4? wtf...just put camby in and get his 6 fouls and come out... i think teams now know that since we go small, and tyson cant block shit nowadays...its clear as day down the lane... melo cant block and is undersized as it is... no one else can step in, (we dont take charges..where are you jeffries!!) and we would most likely end up fouling anyone coming down

tyson...man up, wtf are you doing getting owned night in and night out by average centers...letting perimeter guys go past you... where did you leave your defense, why cant you rebound anymore? but i think hes still injured or has a new injury, hes been out of it lately

mare is laughing somewhere...but seriously i know during our 8-1 spurt, some people were saying felton and jr being 2nd options, where i was saying they arent legit 2nd options... nights like this is what im saying, we need amare back cus he is the only other guy outside of melo who can give us points at a constant rate where we may seems out of it as a team even though his defense is suspect. JR and felton fades fast when not in the flow where as guys like melo amare can get you points when shit aint going right...

cant wait for mare to come back, and move melo back to the 3...we are seriously burning melo hard at the 4 when he should just be used there in spurt to get the other team off balance on defense... instead the bigs on other teams are getting melo into foul trouble and that has been key to our losses

with amare back, we can keep melo from burning out from banging with the big guys (woodson aint gonna play camby ever i think) and his foul trouble will be kept at a minimum when played at teh 3 and he can shift to the 4 at certain stretches of the game. i like it when we go big and then small to catch the opponent off guard, but just going small aint gonna cut it...we need size down low to stop drives.

Wally Szcerbiak said he thinks teams may be adjusting to Melo at the 4 realizing the lack of shot blocking trying to space the floor as much as possible and attack, since Melo's not a shot blocker. They put whoever Melo's guarding at the short corner, spread out Kidd and Brewer and pull Chandler out the paint and run a pick n roll now Carmelo is stuck protecting the basket. Melo wont get many calls on offense but he will get called for trying to defend on minimal contact. This is where we crumble and teams will start adjusting to it to get melo out of games quickly.

i know we cant win them all, but we could have put more effort into the game

Last edited by bluechox2 : 11-24-2012 at 09:53 AM.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:18 PM   #311
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Countdown to report that Chandler is suffering from an illness (flu like symptoms probably) in 5...4...3...2...1

Now when I rip into a guy. maybe you guys will realize I'm not just trying to be a hater. I'm no Nostradamus or basketball savant, but I've been watching the game since before I could talk. I can see good in bad games and bad in good games. I can see $h!t through sugar. The stuff you guys see now I saw last year. I'm no genius, but I watch games closely. The only difference this year is that Tyson is coupling his overrated skills with a lack of effort. I think he knows he's impervious to criticism. Chandler and Amare have been milking the fact that our woes will always be attributed to Melo. This year ppl are beginning to see the light but as long as Breen is the voice of the Knicks, Chandler will alwys have that resounding voice in his corner. You just don't become a big time player over night because you won a ring. Chandler was NEVER worth that contract and he's simply proving it now.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #312
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Camby isnt in game shape so stop begging for it. He cant get up and down the floor at this point. I know just because I say things it gets ignored but been saying this for a minute now.

Tyson isnt getting owned per se. He isnt moving that well at the moment though. The back court has been letting guys pass them with ease when he steps up they dish or no one rotates to cover his man kinda stuck in limbo. Another thing is when you play a lot of one on one stuff he isnt in position to make plays because he has to clear the paint so it isnt crowded so really he isnt in position to grab rebounds.

I will say this (many will disagree) but they need to appease the big man some on the offensive end though with some pick n rolls and alley oops.

The team hasnt been doing much penetration and ball movement. The defense has gone non existent.

Also how JR does offensively seems to be a key indicator how the games are going to go. He is the number 2 studd for scoring behind Melo. He has to play better offensively. I said this before earlier in the win streak the shots he was taking looks great when he makes it but they look terrible when they dont drop.

Last edited by Rameek : 11-24-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #313
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pathetic, totally pathetic.

And yes I kicked a puppy, not mine...my neighbors.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #314
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Pathetic, totally pathetic.

And yes I kicked a puppy, not mine...my neighbors.
I'm not sure if you're joking or not,or it's maybe an expression I don't know about. But if it's what I mean it is then it's a bad thing to do. Animal did nothing wrong to you,no reason to use a puppy to vent your frustrations. I love animals.

You're just like the Knicks. You need to learn how to control yourself.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:05 AM   #315
redrich2000
I brick open layups

redrich2000 has no real reputation yet.

Is it possible Woodson is holding Camby back because he knows we are not going to get full seasons out of the older players? Use Sheed and Thomas more now and have Camby for the back end of the season?

I'm newish to watching NBA but one thing that's interesting to me is that in other sports if a player is under-performing the way Chandler is they get benched for a while. It doesn't seem to happen much in the NBA. If ever a player needed to be told to sit its Chandler.
redrich2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: